Crown Lift Trucks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crown Lift Trucks Interview Questions

Interviews at Crown Lift Trucks

2.9

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crown Lift Trucks.

Interview

There was an online application, phone call, and first interview was partially a group interview. Second interview was one on one, and invited back to take personality test. Job offer was followed by drug test and background check, salary non negotiable. Process took over 2 months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was a range presented and I was offered the high end of the range. No negotiation.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Lift Trucks (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

If they call you they will interview you then if they like you they will call you for second one. If you get the job then you have to come back and take a few different tests then you have to wait for the results. When you get the results then they will talk to you about them then they will make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you are in a hostile situation how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Lift Trucks (Ontario, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

The sales manager will call you multiple times, you will then have an in person interview with the sales manager and branch manager which will be followed up by the "Caliper" test that they will base all hiring decisions on, the second interview will include the branch manager, sales manager, and regional sales manager, and will consist of all the same questions, followed by drug testing and a full physical. Be prepared for a lengthy hiring process where they will delay hiring by weeks waiting for multiple approvals from different levels of management. Even after you are hired, your start date will be delayed waiting for another group of "new hires"

Interview Questions

• They asked me multiple questions about a pencil.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Crown Lift Trucks in January 2015.

Interview

Long, and thorough on both ends. Management keeps there cards very close to their chest so you will need to do your own digging as far as how much compensation you will be able to make.

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Lift Trucks (West Sacramento, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process of the interview was a great. I learned a lot and got the ball rolling on the next step in my career. I think that everything that I have done to prepare for the interview helped me get my foot in the door. I showed up 20 minutes early, dressed in black suit pants white shirt and black tie. One of the hiring managers started off by showing me the shop and we talked filled out paper work and talked some more. All in all it was a great day and a good interview. its good also to research the company you are planning to interview for just a hint!

Interview Questions

• How is my customer service skills? When troubleshooting a no start no crank on a truck, what the first thing you look for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crown Lift Trucks (Dallas, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Dress for success. Need to make sure you are confident in your past experiences even if you do not have a degree / technical certification.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crown Lift Trucks (New York, NY).

Interview

Asked to solve two wiring diagrams, followed by personality testing. Was not expecting a test like this so did not feel fairly prepared. Heard from others that the test was just knowing electrical symbols and their meanings, but they were in GA and CA.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crown Lift Trucks (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with all of the service managers, then took a simple electrical test. They drew a circuit on a white board and had you use your fingers as a dvom and you had to ask voltage readings at the two points to solve the problem.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crown Lift Trucks (Portland, ME) in March 2016.

Interview

hiring process was long and tedious. involved an in person test with math from high school and basic business questions. 5 interviews before getting job offer. pay is negotiable though they say it's not

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your last job   1 Answer

Customer Care Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crown Lift Trucks (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

There were 2 service/operational managers involved in the interviewing process. Lots of questions asked to get a better understanding of my experience and scenarios to judge my work ethic. Neither one of the managers made eye contact long enough to take me seriously. When I offered a handshake there was hesitation on their end to the point of making me feel very uncomfortable. Soft skills and professionalism was non-existent throughout the entire interview session. One manager looked at his laptop the entire time, even when he half-way stood to introduce himself. Very disappointed as was my recruiter and current supervisor. Don't waste your time on this.

Interview Questions

• What are the steps you take in order to find and fix a problem?
      How would you approach and handle an irate customer?
      Tell me about a time where you didn't meat a deadline and what you did in order to fix it.   Answer Question