Crown Prosecution Service Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crown Prosecution Service

Paralegal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crown Prosecution Service (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Online application on civil service website with 4/5 competency based questions. Followed by interview that was completely compentency based. Around 4-5 questions asked. After I was successful at the interview (found out a month later), had to complete security checks, DBS, pre employment checks and Heath declaration etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you used a form of communication to get a point across   Answer Question

Prosecutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Prosecution Service (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Scenario panel and questions. Given a case scenario then asked questions to establish how you would deal with the legal and personal issues. You were given time to read this then came in and were asked questions by individual panel members.

Interview Questions

• So long ago I can't remember the specifics. What I do remember is realising retrospectively that I had been hired on a fraction of what other people had. There was no equality in wage levels and some folk took them to tribunals over this.   1 Answer

Senior Crown Prosecutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crown Prosecution Service (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Their was a 40 minute review of a sample case with supplied materials. This was followed by a 15 minute presentation to a 3 man panel based on the reviewed case as well as a short question and answer session where current issues where raised. interview question's were then asked by all 3 based around communication and teamwork.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to work with others to achieve an outcome   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Prosecution Service (City of London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

The application form was quite strange, it was just personal details and then four questions to answer. They did not ask for any employment or education history. They also only contacted you through email, so when I first saw the email in my inbox I thought I had been unsuccessful but it was actually an invitation to interview.

The interview was in the centre of London and they were very accommodating as I was travelling from the North of England. The interview was with 2 people, one from HR and one from the office. The interview mainly consisted of competency based questions that were similar or related to the four questions in the application form. The interviewers were very nice and welcoming and were very good at putting you at ease. Dare I say they almost made it enjoyable?

I then received another email a week later saying I had been successful subject to references and security checks. I then received a form offer of employment.