Crown Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crown Services

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Services (Kansas City, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

I went in to sign up as a temp. The two ladies who were working in the office as temps saw my resume and immediately began interviewing me for their position as well. They were ready to move on and didn't like the Office Manager. I should have paid more attention and looked elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• I was literally asked all of the generic interview questions, and then how much I was looking for. After meeting with the office manager, she informed me that I could take $11/hr. Take it or leave it...   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Crown Services (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy, more like a conversation. I had a gut feeling that some information given to me was not completely honest. When I received the offer it confirmed my gut feel on many levels.

Interview Questions

• In your first year what is your desired income?   1 Answer

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Crown Services (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Kinda unprofessional, didn't seem like anyone knew what they were doing there. There wasn't really an interview, they gave me a drug test, took my social security, etc. typical temp agency.

Interview Questions

• Round about way if I smoked (since the job they assigned me didn't want smoking on the premise).   1 Answer

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crown Services in March 2014.

Interview

Friendly and quick process. Came in a total of 3 times, due to my schedule. More then happy to work with me. Meet with Office manager for my first time. Came back a 2nd time to meet with the Branch manager. At which point they took me through the hire packet.

Interview Questions

• It will vary depending on your interviewer. Not complicated as long as you are sincere. With every response i gave they made sure to follow with a backup questions.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crown Services (Schaumburg, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call from this agency after they saw my resume on Career Builder. I told the recruiter that I wasn't interested in a temp position, but she was very aggressive and finally convinced me to take several skills tests including excel, word, powerpoint, typing, and 10 key. After finishing the test, I receive another call requesting I come in for an interview. The next day, I arrived at the office and was extremely disappointed. The office was tiny and very dirty. The ceiling panels were falling down and stained. There was stuff everywhere. The actual interview was in the only room in the office. It was very quick and easy. She asked a few basic questions and told me that she'd follow up if a company selected my resume.