Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts

2.1

Sort:

Outlet Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. They started off with basic interview questions wanting to know about your experience. This part took about 15 min. Depending on the interviewer for the next part they would give you a more general description of the position you were there for. They mainly do all the talking in this part. After that there is a site tour of the whole place.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an unsatisfied guest and be specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really was no negotiating. All Supervisors start at 13/hr

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Interview

I had one interview. The process took about two weeks. It was a good interview. The management team answered a lot of my questions.

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Foster City, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with Director of Catering, Director of Sales and General Manager

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Jamaica, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, I had a one interview with the General manager, felt more like a conversation than an interview, simple questions about greeting the customer showing them to there seats and knowing the menu and specials.The interview was less than half an hour. I got the job through an employee referel. He said when I will be available and I said asap I accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you do when you see the customer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I submitted application online and got on-site interview notification within a week. The interview is easy and comfortable. We discussed my career path,my past experiences, and how I handle certain situations when certain qualifications are needed.

Anonymous Employee in Inglewood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Inglewood, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Two Interviews: First preliminary with Assistant Director of HR
    Then a second with GM, Director of HR and F&B Director

Interview Questions

• Will I be comfortable moving from a higher brand to a lower brand?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Pay rate was set based on qualifications.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (Columbus, OH) in February 2009.

Interview

easy

Negotiation

Negotiate what you need first time because it will be difficult to do so later

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

It was a fairly easy and basic interview. They asked a lot of behavioral "name a time when" questions. The human resources director is very nice and helps you feel relaxed. If you have serving experience it should not be too stressful.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts in August 2015.

Interview

I was just recently hired at this place and I am excited to work for this company, had a great interview. Hired right on the spot and also you must be able to pass a drug test

Interview Questions

• what made you want to work for this company   1 Answer

Telephone Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (White Plains, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview was very interesting straight to the point

Interview Questions

Negotiation

How soon can you start. Where you see yourself five years from now