Crozer-Keystone Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crozer-Keystone Health System Interview Questions

Interviews at Crozer-Keystone Health System

2.4

FT Night RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crozer-Keystone Health System in November 2020.

Interview

The interview was completely laid back. We discussed the hospital in great detail and the floor I would be working on. The interviewer was very informative and extremely knowledgeable about the hospital. Heard back with an offer in two days.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in a unit?
      What Do I know about the hospital?   Answer Question

HR Interview

Interview

-Quick phone screen to set up appointment
    -In person interview with employer (asked to share about your experiences and education)
    -Skype interview with upper management (Why are you a good fit? Do you have strong time management skills)

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crozer-Keystone Health System (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

the interview process was okay however they still want you to complete a typing test. This is so outdated and they need to upgrade their systems. Other than that the interview was a complete success.

Nutrition Services Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Drexel Hill, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crozer-Keystone Health System (Drexel Hill, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back in a few hours! Interview went well, there were two ppl..asked basic questions..tell me about yourself, about your last job,Why do u wanna work for our company, what's your ability,are you willing to work In Different departments.. I still haven't officially started... Waiting to get my fingerprints done for FBI clearance.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work out company   1 Answer

Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Crozer-Keystone Health System (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied and heard back about 2 weeks later with a phone call. They set up an interview for about a week and a half after that. I was interviewed by 3 people (but another girl was only interviewed by 1).

Physician Interview

Interview

Disorganized. There was minimal communication before the interview date. On the day of the interview, I was given an agenda, but it was useless because the day did not follow the agenda.

Security Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crozer-Keystone Health System in February 2018.

Interview

A Big joke! The whole time they already knew who they wanted. There was no opening. It was just a "Going through the motions interview" Stop wasting peoples time.

Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was panel style for first round. Second round was with a physician in the primary department that I would of been working in. All in all it didn't feel like a good fit for me

Pct Interview

Interview

I put in an application online. Was called in to have an interview and was hired on the spot. Through networking inside the hospital I got a position on the floors as a Patient Care Tech.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crozer-Keystone Health System (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

the interview process was well-organized, respectful people, highly professional environment. all the necessary information was provided by the health system. both practical and theoretical applications was made available to prospective candidate