Cruise Ground Truth Labeler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cruise

2.0

Ground Truth Labeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cruise (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Received an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was easy going. Received another email to schedule an on-site interview where I had to meet with two people who asked me questions about me, and then after they left, another two lets me ask them questions about the company. It was a good experience and the interview process went smoothly. I later then receive another email, but was not given the opportunity to come back.

Interview Questions

• If you were facing north and you made two rights and a left, which direction are you facing now?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cruise

Ground Truth Labeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cruise (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very unorganized, unprofessional and inexperienced (young). I felt like I was being interviewed by junior high kids. This feeling became even more apparent when I was actually asked "how I would handle" the fact that everyone else there is so much younger than me. I'm guessing they didn't know that age-related questions are illegal.

Perhaps this was the first time they have interviewed people. If you did a 30 second Google search on "standard interview questions" you would be prepared.

Wear a hoodie, t-shirt, and flip flops to the interview so you'll fit in and they won't feel uncomfortable. I'm serious.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the fact that everyone else here is so much younger than you?   3 Answers