Crunch Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crunch Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.3

Membership Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness.

Interview

Applied online, got an email invitation for an interview. Greated by the reception staff, asked to wait while having a chat to the friendly and happy staff. Then sat down with the CEO, (first crunch to open in Australia, now it's just the GM's that do the interviews) he asked me a few questions such as What I do when I'm stressed, an example of going above and beyond for customer service and what it means to me. Why I would be a good fit for the job, then had informal conversation about my travels and sporting history.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I recieved another call, this time from the new General Manager, just going over a few more things and saying they would love to have me on board and they have a staff meeting next week that all new employees should attend.

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness.

Interview

Applied online via Crunch Fitness website. I was contacted shortly after from the Fitness Manager from the location I applied to. Interview was 1:1 and set a few days after the phone call. After the 1:1 interview, I was told there would be a 2nd round of interviews to be held.

Membership Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and received a call on Monday for a Tuesday interview. When I arrived, I told the Front Desk employee who I was and who I was there to see. He told me the GM was with a potential member and to take a seat. I saw the GM go on a tour which lasted about 15 minutes. When he came back, he told me he was sorry and that he should be with me in a moment. While I waited, 3 employees approached me separately and we talked for a moment (all very friendly). After waiting for an hour, I decided to leave. About an hour later, the GM left me a voice mail apologizing and told me to call him back if I wanted to reschedule the interview. I thought this was very nice but did not to call him back. I understand that they were not properly staffed that day and wanted to get another member but I felt disrespected before an actual interview occurred. If this is how I was treated before an interview, I wonder how I would be treated as an employee.

Certified Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

As a certified personal trainer I got told I have to be inside the gym 12 hours a day and for the first 6 month my paycheck would be 260 dollars every 2 weeks

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (Danville, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very basic and easy interview, had to go through two rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

8.00/hr

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about 2 weeks after submitting my resume via craiglslist. It was for the new branch of gyms they are opening at a lower price point. The interview was a group interview that asked an eclectic group of questions such as what makes a great supervisor, your strengths, who your hero is, to what artist your listening to now and your favorite movie. Of course their were some questions that focused on fitness. Overall a decent interview, I believe management was just looking for people to be themselves. After this interview I was told there would be someone contacting us about a second interview, but instead I was contacted with an offer, so I have no information to offer about the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What can a person that annoys you and just get under your skin?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is very low

Outside Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness in February 2013.

Interview

One on One conversation about career growth, personal goals. Questions about what can you bring to the table as far as sales. History about what Crunch is trying to do as a fitness club.

Membership Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

You get a call within a week after you apply
    Dress dress-casual or dress for extra kudos.
    Set appointment for Interview at the gym. Giving you a taste of the environment.
    First you quickly interview with the General Manager (and the Assistant Manager/Lead Admin)
    Then you usually get a second interview with usually the Regional Manager or District Manager (or Franchise Owner).
    Then it'll take a while for a background check (that has never been case for a reneged job offer. I waited 2-3 weeks before starting.

Interview Questions

• The questions are easy, personal, and honest answers with gusto are preferred. The questions are up to the person asking and they usually gauge one's interest in the job, their ethics, and their attitude.   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

what interview process...hr individuals showed up and where not properly dressed or organized to even handle an interview. they had not even looked at the resume to know one single item about me.

Interview Questions

• hi ..how are you doing today   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was quick. I emailed my resume to the hiring manager and got a response almost immediately for an interview. The man who interviewed me was condescending and clearly sexist. Criticized me for being prepared with questions and assumed that I was incapable of thinking the questions up myself. I will no longer be patronizing the company as well as definitely not ever work at a Crunch facility because of how rude this guy was.