Crunch Fitness Membership Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

0.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Membership Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and received a call on Monday for a Tuesday interview. When I arrived, I told the Front Desk employee who I was and who I was there to see. He told me the GM was with a potential member and to take a seat. I saw the GM go on a tour which lasted about 15 minutes. When he came back, he told me he was sorry and that he should be with me in a moment. While I waited, 3 employees approached me separately and we talked for a moment (all very friendly). After waiting for an hour, I decided to leave. About an hour later, the GM left me a voice mail apologizing and told me to call him back if I wanted to reschedule the interview. I thought this was very nice but did not to call him back. I understand that they were not properly staffed that day and wanted to get another member but I felt disrespected before an actual interview occurred. If this is how I was treated before an interview, I wonder how I would be treated as an employee.