CrunchTime Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CrunchTime

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CrunchTime (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

It took a while because the HR system is new. But in overall it was great. A couple of screen phone interviews an in-person interview to review my background and verifying some technical skills and all went through.

Interview Questions

• One question was about a scenario they present to me, how will I develop a solution to those situations or new environments.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Interview

I was told they would like to phone interview me, so I cleared my schedule for the set time we agreed upon. Nobody called me, and then I emailed her so we set another time which I freed my time for, and again no one called me. I sent an email, and then I called and no one ever responded. Very incompetent HR system.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at CrunchTime (Boston, MA).

Interview

This is interviewing done right. The process started with an initial phone interview with HR in which I reviewed past/current job history. She asked questions around situations, successes and learnings. I felt she was really getting to know me - not asking the standard " what's your weakness? if you were an animal.....yawn....." questions on some checklist. Second phone interview was with their President who is very personable and proud of his company. Third step in the process was meeting ( in person) with each of the leaders in all of the different CrunchTime departments. This is what sold me. Really great genuine people that were talented in their jobs and realistic in their expectations. Don't get me wrong- they asked tough questions and they really made you think; however, as you're discussing the answers- you can really see yourself working with/for them.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were discussing real-life business situations and my responses to those situations.   Answer Question

Database Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CrunchTime in September 2014.

Interview

It is 30 minutes phone discussion then on site interview with the team. There are all technical questions. Very intense. Some questions were unclear. I don't agree with some of interviewers answers.

Interview Questions

• Most technical questions were easy, but some were unclear (interviewer need to enhance interviewing skills).   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CrunchTime (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

I entered the building. Met with the Vice President and Director of Engineering.
    Had a face to face interview. Had another face to face interview. Took a coding test.
    Had another face to face interview. Then I met with the Chief Executive Officer. He meets every candidate. He was very pompous. Left the building.

Interview Questions

• Sorting and looping through data   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CrunchTime (Boston, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

It is 30 mintures phone interview. there are all technical questions. no behavioral questions. from abstract class, interface difference, OO design, html/xml. web service. very intense.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between abstract class and interface? when do you need to use abstract and when do you need to use interface in java?   1 Answer