CryoLife Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CryoLife Interview Questions

Bde Itern Interview

Interview

tell about yourself
    your interest area
    ready to handle pressure

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

The process is a little long with a profile test that can scare many candidates away.

Microbiologist Technician II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

Long process, There is a personality/skills test that you must take in order to even be allowed for the interview. Once that is completed then an interview is scheduled.

Microbiology Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

It was a pleasant experience, where we discussed an already filled job, but wanted to get me into the system since I had an internal recommendation. During the discussion, the HR rep discovered that I might be more interested in a job in the lab rather than at a desk. My resume was then forwarded to other departments that had openings.

Interview Questions

• What kind of lab experience do you have?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife in July 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in HR who gave me a brief up front interview and then told me the hiring manager would be in touch with me shortly. It was a couple of weeks before he got back to me, I had to call HR to check to see if the hiring manager was calling. Once he called we had a phone interview and an in person interview within a couple of days, and an official offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to get 2,000 more per year in salary, but I've hear that that usually doesn't happen, they usually won't negotiate at all.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Online application. Call back 1-2 months. Interviewed on the phone with HR/recruiters. 1 week later had interview with HR and then the hiring manager of my division. 1-3 weeks received job offer. LONG PROCESS

Interview Questions

• Most questions were job related.
      Unexpectedly was asked about any books that I was currently reading.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

They seemed very open to negotiation.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

I was hired within a month of applying.

Negotiation

No need to. Happy with the offer.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

Initial interview was with HR followed by the skills and personality tests. I think they weed out most people there. The tests are designed to eliminate people who are lying about themselves so you have to be sure you are consistent. I didn't find the skills test very challenging. One tested visual accuracy with a which picture matches this one kind of test. Another was selecting whether or not 2 numbers matched. I could see that portion being tough if you have minor dyslexia problems.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly standard. I always find it challenging to answer the "give us an example of when you did...." questions. Just prepare for those!   Answer Question

Lab Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

The company did not respond at all to online job applications. I had to drop off my resume personally before I got any further.

When HR did decide to discuss a job opening, they told me about a different job than the one I was applying for. So when I went in for the interview it was a little confusing at first. I didn't tell my interviewer the HR got it mixed up, I just winged it and got the job.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't a difficult question, but I was unsure how to respond when the Manager told me I would have to be able to work with the Supervisor. Little did I know at the time it meant, "the supervisor is impossible to get along with, and you will have to get along with him."   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied through their website. Emailed them to follow up and they got back to me within a week to begin the process. I had to be pretty pro-active to get them to do anything. They wanted to do a phone interview with one of the recruiters first. It was mostly about my interest in the job and my salary expectations. Then they wanted me to do a pre-employment assessment and some paperwork for background checks, before scheduling an in-person interview within a week. However, before the in-person interview, they informed me that they went with someone else. Wasn't sure if I did something wrong or if they just had me as a backup if the other candidate didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really get anything difficult. Salary range was large for this kind of position so that was something that was difficult to gauge.   Answer Question