Crystal & Company Associate Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crystal & Company Associate Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Crystal & Company

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crystal & Company (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

First meeting was with regional president and very casual. After the meeting he advised the HR would contact with Caliper Assessment test. Following week was called in to meet the department team members. Was able to talk and ask question among people who would be my peers.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your job history.   1 Answer
  • Why would this position interest you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none because I was told this was a position where you were to move onto another phase quickly.

Other Interview Reviews for Crystal & Company

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crystal & Company (Houston, TX).

Interview

The manager will tell you anything to get you to take the job. Once hired you are the best thing to ever happen to the company. That is until the next person comes alone that the account executives like more then you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unknown

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crystal & Company (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a long process, I submitted my resume to HR, received a call back to set up a time to come in and meet with management. When you get there you meet with every manager on the team in one day, in one on one interviews. There's no role playing or anything, just basic, normal interview questions. They invited me back for a day of shadowing before being offered the position.