Crytek Junior Character Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crytek Junior Character Artist Interview Questions

Interviews at Crytek

1 Interview Review

Junior Character Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crytek (Antwerp (Belgium)) in December 2015.

Interview

A Recruiter from Crytek Frankfurt reached out to me after seeing my work online which I must say is refreshing to see such commitment. After mailing back and forth a bit with the Recruiter, he went to see if there was a Project-lead at Crytek Frankfurt that could make use of my skills. Not long after he found a team I could fit in and a phone conversation got arranged with the Project-lead. Called for a little more than an hour, very relaxing and interesting, about who we both were, what my background is and basically just had a conversation about 3D and the industry. Shortly after I received my art-test for which I got more than enough time since I was doing an other art-test at the same time for which was shown complete understanding from their side. Send them my test on time and got an answer whether or not I got the position just a few days after.

Overal a very fast, open, friendly and helpful experience.

Interview Questions

• General questions and relaxed conversation about 3D. One subject during the interview was the 'Uncanny Valley'.   Answer Question