Crytek Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crytek Programmer Interview Questions

Interviews at Crytek

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crytek in March 2018.

Interview

I had a one hour Skype Interview with 2 techincal employees. The questions were not that difficult but whenever I answered something incorrectly the employees would sometimes kinda laugh or look at each other and smile. Very unprofessional behavior for a graduate interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crytek

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crytek.

Interview

I have contacted them about a position advertised on their site, made a skype interview after that.
    After the interview, I completed and sent a small programming task, haven't received an answer after for a long time, they don't answer your questions back either.

After like a month, We made another interview which was a lot of awkward HR question ("Did you have any problems in previous places", "What kind of person you would find to difficult to work with?"). And the position I applied (I was not notified) was filled and this interview was for another position, which added more awkwardness.

No answer after this second interview, I guess it is a negative.

Interview Questions

• A small C++ test but the questions/requirements are very vague so I always doubted myself if I am doing things correctly   Answer Question

Crytek Response

May 8, 2017 – L&D Coordinator

We are very sorry to hear that the interview experience you made did not match your expectations. This is of course not the way we want our interview process to be and we will take care, that your... More