Ctrip.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ctrip.com

3.1

Sort:

Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wuhan, Hubei (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ctrip.com (Wuhan, Hubei (China)) in June 2014.

Interview

There are two interviews. One is with the manager and another one is with the HR.
    Previous one is just talking about what i did in my college and the activities, and latter one is telling me about what the position doing

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denpasar (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ctrip.com (Denpasar (Indonesia)) in April 2017.

Interview

There are 3 steps in the interview process:

1. Human Resources from Hong Kong (based), this is for general interview.
    2. Team Interview based in Bali, this interview more on the experience and skills with team.
    3. Final with Director area manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ctrip?   1 Answer

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ctrip.com (Bangkok (Thailand)) in July 2017.

Interview

My interview with Ctrip was one of the most impressive interviews I had experienced. There were 3 people interviewing me in Thai, English, and Mandarin. It seemed to me that they were more interested in my experiences as a business translator and my passion towards the tourism industry than my university names and grades. They were also very helpful to answer my long questions regards the work. The reason I declined their offer was because I received an offer as a freelancer at another online travel agency just one day after my interview with Ctrip, and decided to go with the one with more benefits.

Interview Questions

• What were the works that I did as a business translator   Answer Question

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ctrip.com (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2017.

Interview

2 managers will interview the candidates the soho is very difficult to find the correct building, the soho environment is very beautiful. The manager will put emphasis on your university and degree. Your English skill is also very important. They consider a lot on those kind of background.

Interview Questions

• Your former working experience in related function   1 Answer

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ctrip.com (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2014.

Interview

Generally it was a happy process consisting of IQ test, Human Resource manager interview, Hiring manager interview and Director of Department interview. And they made decisions very quickly.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your project experience   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

test Structured Query Language and python and machine learning algorithm, first round manager then second round hr then finally partner round. one week later, you will be informed the result

Interview Questions

• Can you use sql and python in data analysis   1 Answer

Global Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ctrip.com (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round video interview. About 20-30 mins in total.
    Asks about your perception of Ctrip as well as the OTA industry in general. A few more follow up questions based on what you said previously.
    Then also about your hobbies etc. Then go through the resume and asks some details of the interviewer's interest.
    Then asks if you have any questions regarding the job or the company.
    End :)

Interview Questions

• What's the competitive advantage of Fliggy? (Another Chinese OTA by Alibaba)   Answer Question

Head Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ctrip.com (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Quick to respond to application and invite for phone screening. Video call, line distorted so quite difficult at times to understand questions.
    Then after the interview, the process goes blank, no messages and no feedback, until I chased.
    Really need to brush up on communication

Interview Questions

• What global projects were you involved in?   1 Answer
    • Where is best that we open our new offices?   1 Answer

Marketing Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ctrip.com (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in November 2018.

Interview

First-round- Group discussion about which travel product should release into the market.
    Total 12 people in a group, three interviewers monitor the whole process. Serious argument, the candidate should suggest the way to control the meeting and guide the whole process which are the most important for getting in the second round.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ctrip.com in January 2015.

Interview

It was a positive interview experience. Initially will be called by the HR Recruiter and will discuss about the availability for a face to face interview. As per the discussion the interview will be scheduled.
    Interview process was extremely efficient and well put together.
    There was quick and easy communication between the employees of the company and myself.