CubeSmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Wayne, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process began very organized but went downhill very quickly. It began with a situational phone interview which lead to a 1:1 interview being scheduled. After the interview I felt as if the company was not sure what they were looking for or maybe they were doing a research project on the current industry. After several follows with the company there were no responses with any direction. The position was posted and reposted with changes and then completely changed directions.

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Malvern, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Cube Smart HR reached out to me through LinkedIn for Analytics Manager position in early May . I had a phone interview that felt positive and went well. I waited about two weeks and had to reach out again before I was confirmed for an in-person interview at their Malvern PA office. I drove 1.5+ hrs each way for my interview & gave interview to VP of Marketing and Director of Internet Marketing.

Three months to date and no answer  from HR even after reaching out to her multiple times. Worst HR attitude  I have seen in my professional life. I'd  never recommend anybody to work in this kind of environment  ever. I will not accept if they make me any offers in future.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Malvern, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process was great, but there was no follow up. Even if I wasn't being considered, it would have been nice to have that closure. The facilities are spectacular. Great modern looking building with a google/apple feel

Interview Questions

• How can I add innovation to the company?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Malvern, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very laid back, only person wearing a suit. Lasted less than 45 minutes, 2nd interview less than 20. Offered me the job on the drive home after 2nd interview. Everyone who interviewed me left the company within a year afterwards. New managers are very different in a negative way. Was told in the interview to give them 2 solid years and that was all they requested. No real accounting questions were asked.

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Wayne, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

I received an email from HR asking to set up an interview about 2 days after I applied online. The interview was pretty straight forward, mainly just wanted to know about my background.

Interview Questions

Not really the position I wanted, not really the company I would want to work for.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

I was recruited by the owner of one of the stores bought by CubeSmart. He was very pleasant to deal with and through him, I was hired to work at a store that was a short commute vs. the 45+ minute commute (each way).

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CubeSmart (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online in the late spring months. Shortly after, I received a phone call form HR inviting me to participate in a phone interview. It was with two of the managers, and lasted no longer than 30 minutes. Very laid back and casual.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you dealt with a difficult customer. How was this situation resolved?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CubeSmart in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed after about 2 weeks, got the job offer a week later. If you look at their mission statements, their values, and their 6s’s and WOW, they will be impressed with you!

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

I met with a district manager for an initial interview who asked me to work at a location different from the one I applied for. I was given incentive, living on site, but at a lower wage. I agreed and then was scheduled for a second interview. I met with 2 district managers for the second interview and 20 minutes later I was scheduled for training in the coming weeks.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CubeSmart (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

My DM is over 2 state's and don't live in NV so the interview was at a Starbucks but it was professional he just really wants to know how you deal with angry customers and can you use a computer