CubeSmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.4

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Met with the District Manager in Metro Atlanta, GA. He had another interview in progress in the back room at the Cubesmart facility and I was early. I overheard the conversation with another potential applicant and it seems like he had already hired her. How can you be enthusiastic about that if someone else got the job before you interviewed. Well I pressed through it and we spoke about how excellent my resume and career was. Veteran, two degrees, tech guy and real estate sales. He tried to sale himself on why he is a better fit for the company than me. Really, they always do this when they feel threatened. It seems like Managers hire people with a little of everything as long as their job is not in jeopardy. I was in and out in 40 minutes with no call back and no message on the process. If you look online for employees you could tell pretty much the type of education, experience and etc the want.

Interview Questions

• So, tell me a little about you?   1 Answer

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CubeSmart (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through the link given from the career team email and it took about 3 weeks to receive an interview invitation on campus. The interview is about 30 minutes.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Austin, TX).

Interview

3 separate interviews by a recruiter, DVP, and VP of Operations. It was pretty straight forward, no tough or technical questions. Majority of interview questions are about your managing style, what you bring to the table, and what you would change.

Interview Questions

• What are three things that you would improve about yourself?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CubeSmart (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online in the late spring months. Shortly after, I received a phone call form HR inviting me to participate in a phone interview. It was with two of the managers, and lasted no longer than 30 minutes. Very laid back and casual.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you dealt with a difficult customer. How was this situation resolved?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CubeSmart (New York, NY).

Interview

i called in and wanted a job, they hired me. they told me about the job and i asked more questions. when my questions were answered i asked more. you can never have enough questions.

Inbound Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Malvern, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I had a phone interview Keim C. She was extremely pleasant and easy to talk with. After speaking with her I was asked to come in for a face-to-face with Donna and Amy from the sales team. The interview process as a whole was low pressure and an enjoyable experience. The offices are very nice. After the interview, I was told I would hear back within a week. I haven't gotten any updates so far..

District Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Elizabeth, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy as I had prior experience. Pretty much talked about the company as I worked for a different company in the same field and talked about the culture in the District was going to

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Pearland, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

very easy just go in and sell yourself, talk about the WOW culture. pretty laid back. district manger is awesome. took about 20 mins first was a phone interview next was the one on one interview

Interview Questions

• what do you know about cubesmart   1 Answer
    • who's the worst boss you work with   1 Answer
    • what do you look for in a manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

none set rate

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CubeSmart in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. About two weeks later I received a call from HR to set up a phone screen with the hiring manager. Call was about 30 minutes, much more back-to-back than the hiring manager asking a list of questions. He said a decision on a second interview will be made within a week. Never heard back so I assume I didn't get the job.

Edit: The next business day after posting this review, I received a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CubeSmart?
      Why do you want this position.
      Tell me about yourself.
      Answer Question

Sales Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CubeSmart (Malvern, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

short but extremely repetitive. all cust serv questions, but the same question asked 15 different ways..."how would you handle an irate, disgruntle, or upset customer" just reworded over and over again

Interview Questions

• how would you handle an irate, disgruntle, or upset customer?   Answer Question