Cubic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cubic Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redhill, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cubic (Redhill, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a smooth interview, very friendly, they asked standard questions. They were very welcoming. They asked me to explain my career to date and we talked at length about my experience and how it related to the job I was applying for. They asked me to explain my career to date and we talked at length about my experience and how it related to the job I was applying for

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cubic (Alexandria, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very informal. I was already familiar with the company and the leadership, so it was just a matter of discussing the job and the requirements. The job offer was given at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel overseas?   1 Answer

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cubic (San Diego, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

over the phone and email. we also had a face-to-face for the final interview. over all it was a very easy process. I have no complaints. Cubic was very specific in what they were looking for to be able to fill the position.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cubic (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Disorganized interviewing process. They called me for an on-site but they had no idea what questions to ask me; and so they went for the usual slurpee questionnaire. Data structures, basics of RESTful services and random questions about SOAP. To make it more interesting, the last part of the interview was with 3 "architects" who asked endless questions about my current job, and how I handle various issues such as scalability. The discussion was interesting but proved irrelevant.

Interview Questions

• Find before last element in a LinkedList.   1 Answer
    • Some mumble about RESTful services. I really could not understand and I assumed they wanted me to talk about restful services in general.   1 Answer
    • What is SOAP made of.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tullahoma, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cubic (Tullahoma, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very thorough and detailed. After my initial resume submission I had to provide answers in writing to four questions specific to the job. Then a 1.5 hour phone interview followed by a plant trip with a 1.5 hour panel interview by 6 people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cubic.

Interview

Received phone call from program manager. We discussed the actual job and my experience. We even discussed salary upfront as he brought this up because I was originally asking for a higher base salary in the application.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about yourself that I can't already see in your resume?   Answer Question

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cubic in September 2017.

Interview

A short technical test followed by some questions about the job and what I could bring to the company. Ended with a 10 minute tour of the office which showed the current things they are working on.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redhill, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cubic (Redhill, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

2 Stage Interview - First was a general "Tell Me About Yourself" and the second was a more in depth technical interview with more senior management. I was shown around the building on completion of the interview.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cubic (Washington, DC) in May 2013.

Interview

Face to face meeting with professionals who knew the job, the industry and the requirements. Good screening process. Discussed past work and what the client was experiencing as far as problems and issues and how I could help them.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cubic in May 2017.

Interview

Old fashioned, confrontational style interview. Initial telephone interview went OK and then a massive face to face interview with 4 interviewers that covered a huge range of tech and experience.