CulinArt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at CulinArt

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CulinArt (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had 3 interviews in about 15 minutes, with 3 different people. I was quite offended when the corporate chef referred to the staff as "very urban" I really was never asked a question, all 3 people just told me about the property. The was one of the oddest interviews I have been on

Float Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CulinArt (Queens Village, NY).

Interview

It took about half an hour,i answered a few questions and was hired

Interview Questions

• where do i want to be in 10 years   1 Answer

Carterer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CulinArt (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Very laid back, professional-ish. It seemed like the interviewer was more nervous than myself who was looking to be hired. The interview process was a extremely because the person who was conducting the interview seemed to be new and I didn't really have all of their questions (as most should have) ready.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in cartering?   1 Answer

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CulinArt (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Simple, direct questions and walk through showing. Info of rules and regulations, work behavior. Info of recipes and dietary needs, the right way to storage of foods at the end of business day. The correct way to note useful food info for the days menu.

Interview Questions

• Can I use a knife and know temps   1 Answer

Executive Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CulinArt (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I knew someone that just gave me the job

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that had any depth to them at all... Just like the company...   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was just sad.. I told them that i was not looking for a position as i was happy in my current job. They then promised me the world, and delivered me a career ending position that has made me hate my entire life.