Culinary Services Group Diet Aide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Culinary Services Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Culinary Services Group

Diet Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culinary Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Phone interview with corporate The phone interview took abut 20 minutes and I was told I would be called back at the end of the week if I was being considered.
I got a call back and was set up for a face to face interview with the hiring manager.
He hired me but I didn't start until another two weeks from there because you are required to take a physical, pass back ground check, pass a thorough reference check, and pass a two step TB.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Have you worked with the elderly before? If you didn't know how to handle a problem, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Culinary Services Group Response

Sep 21, 2016 – Company Representative

Thank you for your review. Culinary Services Group has an open door policy and we would appreciate any feedback on how we could have improved this experience for you.

Other Interview Reviews for Culinary Services Group

Diet Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culinary Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application online and then i had a phone interview with a recruiter and then with my manager at the facility. process was smooth and all company representatives were nice and very professional.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work in a Senior Living Community   1 Answer