Cullen/Frost Bankers Associate Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cullen/Frost Bankers Associate Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cullen/Frost Bankers (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Two interviews: The first is with HR Manager and an Executive Vice President who get to know you and ask general questions. Once you pass this step, the second interview is with a panel of Sales Managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cullen/Frost Bankers

Associate Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

First, interview was with 2 employees to try and get to know you at first. The second interview is with 6 or more members of the main office. There will be a good cop bad cop routine to see if they can frustrate you. They'll ask you questions about past experiences

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cullen/Frost Bankers (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Noticed Frost at career fair at my university and spoke with alumni who worked there. Dropped my resume there in addition to submitting my information online. Heard back a few weeks later via e-mail and telephone follow up. Scheduled interview followed. Met with executive lending team in region of about 6-10 people at one time. All behavioral interview questions. Heavy focus on relationships and getting to know you beyond what your resume says.

Negotiation

Given offer immediately following interview. Couple of weeks is given to accept/decline offer if you ask for it. No negotiation bc of the entry level job type.

Associate Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cullen/Frost Bankers.

Interview

I was interviewing for the ARM position, the HR team contacted me setting up a phone interview. When the interview day rolled around they never called, so I called and the lady was "out of the office" and then within the next week I got an email saying it was such a pleasure to get to know you and talk with you (when in fact I didn't speak with anyone) and they gave me the whole we are pursing other people.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cullen/Frost Bankers (San Antonio, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview simply involved a culture discussion, and how it related to my life. I was given a blue book and asked to email some questions about the culture at frost Bank. After my email was answered (2 weeks later) I was asked to have lunch with a few members of management, We had lunch at the plaza club and discussed more culture and about 1 week later i was contacted for a formal offer upon passing of a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How does frost culture appear to play a role in your life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation what so ever.

Associate Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cullen/Frost Bankers.

Interview

I applied through the company website. I was contacted by their HR department a few days later to set up an interview. I first interviewed with HR. The week after that I interviewed with one of the regional sales managers. The next week I had two interviews on the same day with the Sr VP of Concurrence, and then I also met with the Regional President. A couple days later I was offered a position.

It was a very straight forward interview process. If you know your accounting basics, you will do fine.

TIP: Interview Dress Code: If you are a guy wear a nice, classic suit with a tie. Also make sure that you are clean shaven.

TIP: Corporate Culture: At Frost Bank, corporate culture is very important. Make sure you do your research about the values of the bank. They also encourage you to be involved in community service and volunteer work.

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase. They get a lot of applicants for the Associate Relationship Manager positions, since it's basically the entry level. But their offer was definitely competitive to similar jobs at other banks.

Associate Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

I was called to schedule a phone interview for the ARM position at Frost Bank. I scheduled with the lady I was speaking with. Then waited for the call. I was never called, even though I was scheduled.