Cultural Care Au Pair Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 1, 2018

2.1

Local Childcare Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had an employee referral. Submitted application for the position through the company website. I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview, there was a training that needed to be completed before I was assigned my territory.

Interview Questions

• What are the childcare options available to families in the community?   Answer Question

LCC Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair.

Interview

First you listen to a webinar, then one phone interview, then Skype interview. Skype interview was for 1.5 hours. Questions about relevant experience and how you would handle certain situations. Not too difficult.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview. Overall I thought the interviews went well. I met with several marketing team members and had casual conversations with all. I think they were interviewing for personality fit more than qualifications. Overall not bad, I wish they had told me that I didn't get the job instead of not replying to follow ups.

Cultural Care Au Pair Interview

Interview

they asked me few questions in english to understand if you know the language and if you had any kind of experience with kids, how would you feel far from home, what kind of skills do you have...

Travel Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a 30 min phone interview first then met with the hiring manager in person. Was not overly formal, just talked about the position and how I would fit in with the team and the direction they are looking to go. Everyone was really friendly.

Interview Questions

• Went over my resume and talked about how certain things would relate to the job   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair.

Interview

The interview was conducted via Skype. It was a laid back, get-to-know-you style interview. The interviewer was very open to answering questions or concerns regarding the position. She also offered a great description of the role

Placement Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next week requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was with the Director of Placement, and lasted about 30 minutes. She was very friendly, personable, and made me feel at ease. Since I applied for a job in Denver and I was living in a different state at the time, my relocation was one of the first topics we discussed.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cultural Care Au Pair/EF? How would you handle a host family who insisted they were right, when they were wrong?   Answer Question

LCC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair (Rockville, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

At first I watched presentation to see if I'm interested in the position of LCC. After I agreed to this position I had Skype interview. It was very easy and friendly interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with housing an au pair when needed?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair.

Interview

Interview process was well organized. After initial group interview which explained the program, job duties/responsibilties, applicants who expressed interest were assigned to interview with a regional director. Interview was conducted by Skype so it is helpful to have a headset & video that is properly working and at optimum levels. Also, be prepared to be dressed in business casual attire. Interview lasted 30 minutes with questions asking about past employment history, experience with international culture and/or experience working with youth.

Interview Questions

• What are some ideas for monthly meetings you would host with au pairs?   1 Answer

Au Pair Interview

Interview

long process to get a chance and you need to wait for a good host family. Photos and video are necessary.