Cultural Care Au Pair Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cultural Care Au Pair Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.3

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview. Overall I thought the interviews went well. I met with several marketing team members and had casual conversations with all. I think they were interviewing for personality fit more than qualifications. Overall not bad, I wish they had told me that I didn't get the job instead of not replying to follow ups.

Cultural Care Au Pair Interview

Interview

they asked me few questions in english to understand if you know the language and if you had any kind of experience with kids, how would you feel far from home, what kind of skills do you have...

Travel Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a 30 min phone interview first then met with the hiring manager in person. Was not overly formal, just talked about the position and how I would fit in with the team and the direction they are looking to go. Everyone was really friendly.

Interview Questions

• Went over my resume and talked about how certain things would relate to the job   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair.

Interview

The interview was conducted via Skype. It was a laid back, get-to-know-you style interview. The interviewer was very open to answering questions or concerns regarding the position. She also offered a great description of the role

Placement Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next week requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was with the Director of Placement, and lasted about 30 minutes. She was very friendly, personable, and made me feel at ease. Since I applied for a job in Denver and I was living in a different state at the time, my relocation was one of the first topics we discussed.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cultural Care Au Pair/EF? How would you handle a host family who insisted they were right, when they were wrong?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair.

Interview

Interview process was well organized. After initial group interview which explained the program, job duties/responsibilties, applicants who expressed interest were assigned to interview with a regional director. Interview was conducted by Skype so it is helpful to have a headset & video that is properly working and at optimum levels. Also, be prepared to be dressed in business casual attire. Interview lasted 30 minutes with questions asking about past employment history, experience with international culture and/or experience working with youth.

Interview Questions

• What are some ideas for monthly meetings you would host with au pairs?   1 Answer

Au Pair Interview

Interview

long process to get a chance and you need to wait for a good host family. Photos and video are necessary.

Local Childcare Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair (Mill Valley, CA).

Interview

Skype Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the tasks all have certain pay rates, non-negotiable

LLC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair in December 2013.

Interview

I submitted an application online, within a week I was invited to a webinar to learn more about the position. The position seemed like a lot of fun and I was really excited about the opportunity. I expressed interest in moving forward to the next step and had a Skype interview within the next week. I had to be very proactive about it though as I never did hear from the recruiter who was supposed to contact, according to the information received in the webinar.

Interview Questions

• The interview really didn't take place as I was informed that they actually didn't have any openings in my area - but if I was interested in a sales position they could offer me that. She said they'd keep me in mind for any future openings and that was the end of it.   Answer Question

I declined because I'm not really interested in sales. It seems like they could have informed me of this prior to waiting two weeks to interview and jumping through their hoops to get there. They require that you live within 20-30 minutes of the area you service, and I live in a pretty rural area. I said I was fine with traveling up to 60 minutes but no go. They did have openings in areas within 60 minutes of me.

Au Pair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cultural Care Au Pair (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

First you interview in your own country with the cultural care au pair staff. They check your english and your profile (it depends on each country), then you fill out the application. After that, your profile is available to be selected by a family, you have the interview through skype with them

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an Au Pair?
      In case of an emergency, what would you do?
      1 Answer