Culver Assistant Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Culver

Assistant Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Culver (Richmond, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview is conducted via Skype. Its a behavioral interview that seeks to establish whether or not you will be a good fit to join the Culver family. Be prepared to state exactly what role who hope to fulfill at Culver during this interview. If you have attended Culver yourself, be sure to stress that you are not returning to take part in a 4th year of Culver summer school. Stress that you are interested in working at Culver in order to have a real impact on young people and help provide them with the Culver experience that so many have come to respect and value.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Culver

Assistant Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Culver (Culver, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief, and over skype. They ask you generic questions to make sure you are not a weirdo and are who your resume says you are. Then they describe the job you are applying for. In my case, this was filled with lies and failed to mention the rediculous hours, lack of benefits, and incompetency of some coworkers. They give you a false picture of how great it is to work there in the interview to lure you in. I would only recommend this to a person who went to camp here and would return even if they knew they would have no breaks and would essentially work for free if they had to.

Interview Questions