Culver's Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Culver's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Culver's

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culver's (Cape Coral, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Great process. Just wish companies would quit with the scenario questions because when you deal with the public, no two situations are exactly the same. The way you might handle one situation could be very different from the next.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond what was expected of you at work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Culver's

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culver's in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online on a Sunday night. Received an auto email right away. Then the next morning a women from the corporate office emailed me asking about a good time to do a phone interview. After doing the phone interview I was asked to come in two days later for a face to face interview. I was told I would hear back from them by the following Friday. On Tuesday I received an email asking to meet with the GM and owner on Friday. When I went into an interview, they had me sit at a table with a family sitting next to me. The second interview was suppose to be with the GM and owner but the owner was too busy to come out. During the second interview, I wasn't really asked any questions and the child at the next table kept interrupting us. They asked me what my sizes are for a uniform in case I was to get hired. I was also told that if hired, I would not have the "assistant manager" title until my 90 days probation was up. And sent me on my way. The GM said repeatedly how much "she liked me"
    There was never any talk about pay, bonuses or anything. All the interviews left me baffled not knowing anything about the position.
    I felt fairly confident that they would offer me the position
    I was told they would be making a decision on Tuesday but I would probably be hearing from her on Monday but maybe Tuesday after their meeting, but probably Monday. More confusion.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult decision you made in the past that you are glad you made it? How did it turn out?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Battle Creek, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Filled out an application online within 20mins I had a phone call from them asking if I could do a phone interview. Than asked if I could come in Monday ( It was a Friday) for a interview with the general manager. Went in for the interview Monday met the general Manager and one of the owners. They are super nice people! Normal questions and made me feel very comfortable. I got offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Peoria, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Very unformal and unprofessional. I felt like the man interviewing me truly didn't care about what he was doing. The questions were all very basic. Basically he was asking me if I wanted the job and unfortunately I said yes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Waterloo, IA) in November 2012.

Interview

I literally walked in, asked if they were hiring, and I got an on the spot interview after asking the management whether or not they were interested in Hiring for their Assistant Manager Position. The GM at the time, Mike, seemed very enthusiastic about finding an employee.

Interview Questions

• If I had any prior experience.   1 Answer
    • If I had any problems with going through a "little" training   1 Answer