Culver's Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Culver's Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Culver's

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culver's (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I didn't feel overwhelmed when getting asked questions. I didn't go to culinary school or anything so I was a little worried about applying for the cook position with no experience, but they have a great training program that they told me all about. Overall I was very happy with the experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel this is a good fit for you.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Culver's

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Culver's (Tinley Park, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

basic questions, (previous employer, why you left, have you ever been fired?, what is your experience in the area you are applying for, what is open schedule, part time or full time?)

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work weekend, holidays, OT, or evenings if needed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they told me they would start me at minimum wage and i declined to the the kitchen knowledge i had and experience working for fast food restaurants and they bumped me up thanks to that!!

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Super simple, not too in depth. I was offered the job immediately afterwards, and started working later that week. Laid out basic expectations of work day and scheduling, tax laws and payment methods, and was generally kind.