Culver's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Culver's Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Culver's

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culver's.

Interview

applied and got an email for an interview 3 days later. Went in for interview around 3, they said to come back around 6 so i did. Interview was quick and simple. Manager said I'll get a call over the weekend about if i got the job or not. never got a call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Culver's

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culver's (Livonia, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Asked about prior job experience then told me the history of culvers. Very quick to hire; requires no prior job experience. Interview took about 30 minutes, and got my start date that day.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Culver's (Buffalo Grove, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Asked random questions, and was pretty slow. They call you after at least a week or 2(if they remember). If they call you, guess what it's still a long process. They don't give you enough shirts or anything!

Anonymous Employee in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culver's (Valparaiso, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy, I applied online and within 2 days I got a call asking me to come in for an interview. Went in to the store, told the cashier I had an interview that day and they gave me a drink. Interviewer came to where I was sitting and asked me normal interview questions, why do you want to work here, stuff like that. Told me to come in for a second interview in a few days.
    Second interview was the same process, easy questions and I got hired at the end. Ordered shoes and did paperwork. Everyone is very friendly!

Interview Questions

• What's the first thing you think of when you think of Culver's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Culver's (Decatur, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

2 interviews. There was first a phone screening and then I was called for the first interview. I then got a call for the second interview, which is when I was hired. This was in Decatur, Illinois.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culver's (Green Bay, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out the easy application online, and got a call a few days later on Saturday for an interview. The interview wasn't hard, they give you a drink and you sit in a booth. The manager comes over and asks you to tell about yourself, then they talk about themself and how they got involved in Culvers. After that they ask a few more questions.

Anonymous Employee in Richland, MI

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culver's (Richland, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Fill out an application at the store, I met with the hiring manager when I did that because I know an employee. He said he wanted a real interview, I came back the following week and said to call the next week Tuesday took a few minutes of awkward silence to say he was going to hire me. I started the next week

Interview Questions

• Are you more of a team player or people person   1 Answer
    • Any particular job you wan to do I.g.: kitchen, cashier etc   1 Answer
    • If you're in school: what would your school say about your attendance   1 Answer
    • What do you think you'll get lit of this job   1 Answer
    • Where do you see your self in 5 years, 10 years   1 Answer
    • How well do you get along with other people   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culver's (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

They ask you simple questions about past experience, reliability, etc. They're looking for somebody who's friendly, outgoing, and positive. They mainly asked about availability, school, and what activities I was involved in. If you have no past experience they'll probably focus more on what you're involved in to see how responsible you are. It's a very low-pressure environment as long as you're sociable.

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Mundelein, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Im 14. I got in there nervous. It was casual they didn't ask my life story, just's told me the history of the store and asked how I could help out, what made them better to apply to then other places. Then they go over your application at the end to make sure pay and schedule are good.

Interview Questions

• What makes us appeal more then other restaurants?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Culver's (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Previous work experience, strengths and weaknesses. Asked where I would be interested in working in the back or in the front. More opportunities in the front instead of the back.