Culver's Fast Food Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Culver's Fast Food Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Culver's

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Franklin, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

Very laid back interview. I mostly talked about myself, and team building questions. Interviewer was very friendly and thorough. Spoke about history of the franchise and expectations. The interview only lasted 15 minutes at most. They wanted someone who was well rounded and sociable. They wanted someone who was friendly and have good interactions with others.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Culver's

Fast Food Worker Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Culver's.

Interview

Straight forward questions. About what you would expect from any tertiary level employer. They are very specific on the culture of Culvers though. Make sure you show confidence and willingness to work as a team

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Clermont, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call to come in for an interview. I came in for the interview a day later. I was asked basic simple questions. I received an offer later the same day as the interview. I found the entire process to be easy.