Culver's Cashier/Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.3

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culver's (Cape Coral, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

All interviewees were sat at different booths, with two different interviewers on each side of the restaurant. Interview questions were very straight forward and they were both extremely nice people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Culver's

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Georgetown, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

They mainly just asked about myself, past work experiences, and about my school. Very informal, but super nice. Hired me on spot and filled out paper work. Said they were looking for an outgoing friendly person.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?   1 Answer

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culver's.

Interview

I had 2 separate interviews. One with the GM and one with the owner. Both were pretty typical interviews. Asked about how I would react in different situations. They called me a day after I thought I did terribly in the interview. The crew is like a little family and they generally promote from within!

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Battle Creek, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview went smoothly. The manager was great. Asked some questions. I found out I got the job at the end of the interview. The questions were simple and didn't take much thought.

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Culver's (South Bend, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy. first there was in interview on the phone where they asked me my availability and some other questions then I went in the next day and had a one on one and again I was asked questions and I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

I went into this interview thinking it was going to be very hard, probably because it was my first job interview. Anyways, right when i walked into Culver's I asked for the manager and they asked if i was interviewing, i replied yes so they gave me a free drink while i waited. I waited a good 10 minutes and then the manager came over and asked me to follow her to one of the booths and she introduced her self and told me a little about her. She then proceeded to ask me questions like, why Culver's, how would your friends describe you,and if you could have one superpower what would it be and why. I thought the interview turned out to be pretty easy because of how nice everyone was and how comfortable to environment was.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was when she asked "Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to do something"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culver's (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Applied Online and Got a call the next day. Job fair Alot of people showed up and The Manager was so ghetto and rude stay off task. All the questions was common sense but some questions was confusing and difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culver's (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Applied Online, received a phone call for an interview. I was asked about my availability, if I had ever had a job before, and if I could name a time I went above and beyond expectations. Hiring Process in total took a little over a week, and training lasted for a week.

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Culver's (Fargo, ND) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied in person. Entire process took about a week. Interview was doable but they asked a few questions you wouldn't normally think of. The interview took about 15 minutes and the hiring manager was really nice. They called me a few days later and asked me if I still wanted the job.

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Interview

I didn't have an interview because I knew the manager for several years before I started working there. All I did was ask him for a job, and he had me fill out some paperwork, and I started the next week.