Culver's Cashier/Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Culver's Cashier/Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Culver's

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Culver's (Fargo, ND) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied in person. Entire process took about a week. Interview was doable but they asked a few questions you wouldn't normally think of. The interview took about 15 minutes and the hiring manager was really nice. They called me a few days later and asked me if I still wanted the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Culver's

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Battle Creek, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview went smoothly. The manager was great. Asked some questions. I found out I got the job at the end of the interview. The questions were simple and didn't take much thought.

Anonymous Employee in Wyoming, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Culver's (Wyoming, MI) in December 2011.

Interview

The manager I interviewed with was the hiring manager. He was very friendly throughout the whole process making me feel comfortable and able to answer questions. I was new to interviewing for a career and he made it as smooth as possible. The interview was held inside the restaurant at a convenient time for me.

Interview Questions

• What are three words that best describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Culver's (South Bend, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy. first there was in interview on the phone where they asked me my availability and some other questions then I went in the next day and had a one on one and again I was asked questions and I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Eau Claire, WI) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was light and painless. I had two interviews; I got called back for my second interview a day or so after the first. Questions were as light as you would expect at a fast food restaurant, although they did ask if I knew anything about the history of Culver's, so just give that a quick google before you go in and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths? What are some of your weaknesses? Describe a time in which you felt challenged in the workplace, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culver's in July 2012.

Interview

Submitted application online one week before I recieved a phone call to schedule an interview. Interview two days later, said i would recieve a call within the next two days if they wanted to hire me. Recieved a call late at night, but two days later. Was offered and accepted job with orientation scheduled for three days after that. Two weeks total from initial application to orientation.

Interview Questions

• Many questions about my interests and personality. "If you had one day off with no responsibilities what would you do?" "If you had one week off with no responsibilities what would you do?" "Are you ever shy?" "How would your best friend describe you if i called them right now?" "Tell me about an experience with a customer you really enjoyed?" "Which of your past jobs did you prefer and why?" And the typical "Why should we hire you instead of other candidates?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, just accepted offer.

See What Culver's Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Cashier in Grand Rapids, MI

Pros: “The store was well kept and clean, and the managers at my store were very personable and reasonable when it came to switching shifts/requesting time off. Yes, its fast food, but it felt...”“The store was well kept and clean, and the managers at my store were very personable and reasonable when it came to switching shifts/requesting time off. Yes, its fast food, but it felt more comfortable than a lot of fast food jobs look.” – Full Review