Culver's Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Culver's Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Culver's

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culver's (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

Sit-down interview with some basic and general interview questions, as well as some brief displays provided via iphone tablet, relevant to some of the tasks and duties that are required of that position.

Interview Questions

• What are your some of your positive qualities or traits?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Culver's

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Kansas City, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

I got called about a week after I applied. The manager was very nice, was a very relaxed conversation. We sat at a table and talked pretty casually, he asked about my availability and school. Afterwards he said he would call me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

The interview process was relatively short with many basic and standard questions that would be easy to find online. There were a few questions the interviewer joked as being "deep" but otherwise, the interviewer was more interested in how you felt about serving people than anything else, as Culver's obviously cares about its customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Fort Mill, SC) in June 2013.

Interview

They let me know right away that I got the job after the interview, also they responded to my application quickly. It was fairly easy and laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Culver's (Stillwater, MN) in September 2013.

Interview

Was interviewed by one of the managers. He was friendly, made me feel comfortable. I answered all of his questions and we talked about my availability. When the interview was over, he made it very clear that he wanted to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would be a good employee here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Madison Heights, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

I called and asked if they were hiring and they immediately gave me an interview time that day. When I went in to the interview it was a very time and clean place, they gave me a cup to get a drink with and I sat down and waited to be interviewed. The interview process lasted about 20 minutes for me and it was extremely laid back and not formal at all.

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culver's (Cheyenne, WY) in March 2014.

Interview

Short and sweet no superhero questions and they seemed willing to work with any schedule I needed they also seemed very related and happy with each other and they were super hard working people

Interview Questions

• How do you think you could help the resturant inprove?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culver's.

Interview

I had one sit dow interview with the general manager, he explained job duties and asked my availability, the yold me he liked my personality and hired me. Although i was happy to have gotten to the job (it was my first job) looking back on the experience and at fast food as a whole, i wish the managers would give more interviews, drug test, and challenge the perspective workef a little bit more and not just higher anyone. Take time to really figure out about a person more, how could you like my personality when you havent asked me any question regarding who i am as a person?? I dont know but if your anything like me, or agree with how i feel then id stay away from culvers and fast food. Its not worth it at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If i were to relive the experience i would defintley pass the oppurtunity up, Culvers and fast food in general isnt the place you would want to work if you want to be treated with respect , and not some type of work mule but an actual human being.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Culver's (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a joke they have no where to ask question so we had to go outside where it is extremely hot in Arizona while they ask me questions that anyone could answer, she just asked my if i could do simple tasks.

Interview Questions

• Can you operate well when the restaurant is very busy, how do you handle pressure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnebago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Winnebago, IL).

Interview

I got a call the day after I applied to go in for an interview, The interview was maybe 5 minutes long and I could tell she liked my open availability but not a lot of questions. She said that they do 2 interview and asked if I could come in the next day and I did I sat with a guy and he was very rude and acted like culvers was this gold plate job, he mocked me for my previous employment, said i would never make as much as I did there at culvers, which I knew its god damn fast food, I had fallen on hard times I just needed a job. He then proceeded to mock me more asking me Why I didn't just go back to work at my other jobs. He was terrible, he asked me if I checked my email regularly so I could tell he already made up his mind that I wasn't getting hired. Over all very rude

Interview Questions

• Why culvers? Why not McDonalds? Why do I want to do with my life?   Answer Question