Cumberland Farms Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cumberland Farms Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Cumberland Farms

1.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was fairly quick and easy. I felt comfortable. My only issue was that everyone talked to each other and management did not practice confidentiality as a priority.

Interview Questions

• One thing that is important to them is if you are a "people's person".   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cumberland Farms

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Burlington, VT) in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick process, applied online and was given a quick phone interview with the corporate office before having another quick interview with the store manager. Questions were mostly based on my ability to perform the job and what my availiblity was. No nonsense in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What task would you be interested in performing (such as general maintence)? Can you carry out these tasks?   Answer Question
    • What is your availability?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms.

Interview

Applied online. Got called a month or so later for interview. Got called for second interview after references were contacted and confirmed. Started new hire orientation 3 days after second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Chicopee, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy to apply online. Initial phone interview was pretty laid back, interviewer explained everything very well. Interview in person with the same guy, again, very laid back and low stress. Interviewed a couple of days later with a store manager which was gain very low stress.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty rock solid on reimbursement, take it or leave it basically

Anonymous Employee in Glenmont, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Glenmont, NY).

Interview

I applied online and then got a call from the company's HR department. On the phone, the lady explained the job and asked me some questions. I had an interview with a HR lady at the store I work at now. I then had an interview with my current boss. I was then offered the job, in which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• They basically asked about my people skills, prior work experience, when I would be available to work, and other normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't that much to negotiate.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms in August 2014.

Interview

Quick interview, similar to a McDonalds or any little above minimum wage job. No drug test but their is a background check. Most of the training is done through Video and quizes.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsborough, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Hillsborough, NH) in April 2012.

Interview

2 Interviews it consist of
    First was with Store Manager, Dropped off my app received a call a day or two after
    Second was with District Manager He came in and addressed me in the back area of the store and talked a lot about business

Interview Questions

• Typical Questions.
      How do you deal with people?
      Why do you want to join Cumberland Farms?
      Strengths and Weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Willimantic, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Willimantic, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

Basic interviewing process. It was held in the corner of one of the stores. Very friendly and professional. They made it obvious how much they loved their jobs. Discussed benefits and how to grow in the company.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms.

Interview

Absolutely ridiculous. Lasted 5 minutes.
    I was basically just warned about everyone's drama and bs. Wasn't even told about what the job entitled.
    The entire interview lacked professionalism, intelligence, and respect. I've pretty much been disrespected since day 1 from management.

Anonymous Employee in North Amherst, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (North Amherst, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

I originally applied in the store, and they called me in within a week. Went in during business hours and spoke to the manager there. Was very laid back as a customer service associate tends to be. Very pleasant just really wanted to get a good feel for whom I was.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation really, pretty basic job