Cumming Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cumming (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my resume and I had a phone call the next day which was quite fast, then they told me that I would have a phone interview with a manager. I had the phone interview after a week or so and then I didnt hear back from them and I waited almost a month and half. In the mean time I got another offer from another company so I called them telling them that I have an offer so they told me that they need to make another phone interview with another manager. I did the phone interview and after a week they sent me an offer.

Interview Questions

Cumming Response

Nov 4, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. I'm happy to hear that we were able to make something work, but will look into the 1+ month lag time. Thanks again!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cumming (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was casual and talking about the technical as well as HR aspect and all my answers were responded to very well. Also, the person talked to me openly about the company policy and work culture in the company, which helped me be more relaxed towards the end of the interview session.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the work experience in the past   1 Answer

Nov 4, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and future candidates. It is appreciated!

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cumming in July 2017.

Interview

The HR team was friendly and advised what to expect throughout the interview process before the interview began. I knew prior to the expectations moving forward in the process.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cumming (San Diego, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I had just moved to the area and came across this position on LinkedIn and applied after doing a little bit of research on the company. Later that day I received an email to schedule a phone conversation with one of the recruiters. I had my phone interview within a day of that email, and had a very positive conversation, it felt more like a conversation than an interview. By the end of the week I had received an email to schedule a face-to-face interview, and scheduled it to come in the first of the following week. My face-to-face lasted for about 2 hours or so, and they explained expectations and the company pretty well. Within a day or so I received an email to come in and meet with the VP of HR, and received an offer the following Monday. In all, I believe the process took 2.5 to 3 weeks. I was very pleased with how quickly they moved and the constant communication. I always knew where I stood in the process; which is great on the candidate's end!

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the process I would use when first receiving a job.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cumming (Murrieta, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The entire process was very transparent which was great. Both the recruiters I worked with were very knowledgeable about the company and kept me informed throughout the entire process. My first step was a phone screening with a recruiter followed by two face to face interviews. The recruiters were always there to provide me with feedback and let me know very quickly if I was moving forward in the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cumming (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

First part of the interview was conducted over the phone by an in-house recruiter discussing broad-stroke expectations I had and what they were looking for. That was a cordial conversation, all seemed to be in line with expectations on both sides. Next was an inperson interview, that was with the regional director I would be working under, it mostly focused on getting to know me as an individual and my work experience (less about my written resume more about how I adapt and where I see myself). It took about 2 weeks to get an official offer in

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?
      Past management experience?
      What are your hobbies?
      Are you willing/interested in traveling for work?   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cumming in August 2017.

Interview

I received an email same day I submitted my resume. I scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. Process went smoothly. The 'talent acquisition' rep was very helpful in scheduling and made the phone screen a breeze.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cumming.

Interview

I applied online on the Cumming Corporation website. Within a day or two, I was e-mailed by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. During the phone call, she talked a little about the company, provided some description about the nature of the job, and talked about the interview process going forward.

Interview Questions

Cumming Response

Aug 31, 2015 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

Thank you for providing some insight to others regarding your experience. It is very much appreciated.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cumming (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Cumming has really awesome recruiters who reviews your resume and appreciates anything else you would like to offer, i.e. diplomas, test scores, references. They are very encouraging and personable. First in person interview is with the VP of Administration, who is armed with at least 50 questions fired at you in rapid succession, so bring your A game! I see the psychology in this as it can really reveal your knowledge and experience if you can keep up. This company is full of talent and I know the Los Angeles office will be going nowhere but up!

Interview Questions

• Tell me in order the sequence from job win to setting up billing to the owner.   Answer Question

Apr 29, 2014 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

We're thrilled to hear that your experience with our firm was a positive one! We have the privilege of speaking with so many talented professionals and take pride in the ability to give back, at... More

Cost Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cumming (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted, brought in for an interview and offered the job, all in the span of about a week. I had a phone screening, followed by an in-person interview. The interview went smoothly and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the difficult situations you've been in?   Answer Question

Nov 4, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

Thank you for your contribution! We appreciate it!