Cummins Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cummins Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN).

Interview

I joined as a contractor, I had a phone interview with the manager and one HR interview also in phone. Then I met my manager in person. I worked as a contract for a year and they liked my worked and helped me become a full term employee.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me something about you?
    2. what keeps you motivated?
    3. where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    4. General behavioral questions like - tell me a time when you had conflicts in your team and how you resolved the issue?
    5. Strengths and weakness, etc
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

I applied this job online and have waited for two months. After that, a recruiter sent me an email to set up time to do interview. It's a phone interview took 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked basic behavior questions. Tell me a conflict that you met? How did you solve it? What's the result? Introduce yourself   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

I met the recruiter at college fair. She asked me to apply on college career site as well as Cummins site. After application, I received an interview call within 10 days. The interview took place on campus. There were 2 interviewers. Both were experienced and worked in the company for more than 15 years. Questions were generic such as leadership example, responsibility or BA or project manager etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from recruiter. Recruiter scheduled first phone interview with hiring manager. The interview was pretty basic discussion on your resume. Then after a week he called me on-site where I met additional team members. It was a day long. Again interview was based on your resume and experience. I believe they got a better candidate with more experience than me as I didn't get the offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Campus combined 1st and 2nd round. Behavior questions followed with manager's situation questions asking you how to handle and how to talk in a real-world business situation.
    Took 2 weeks to receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you are on a project that has to change the system of two business units, one of them on board already, and you try to persuade the other one. What will you say and how will you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, just simply accepted it.