Cummins Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.8

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Behavioural interview - questions related to teamwork, good and bad team experiences, leadership experiences, recognizing Cummins' values.
The interviewers are friendly, easy to talk to, and the interview itself is pretty casual. They are genuinely interested in learning about your experiences and how your values align with those of the company.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about a time you had to work with a difficult team member or how you handled a difficult team situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy.The room is a bit stressful but make sure you speak slow with communicating. People are friendly. I enjoy it a lot. Good luck on everyone. I tend to speak really fast when I get nervous but it's exactly opposite from Cummins culture and customs

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Very basic interview questions. All behavioral. Understand basic excel functions and there will be no problem if any analysis questions. Very personable people to interview with. Everyone helped me throughout the process. They were very clear and willing to accommodate anything you needed. Gave plenty of dates to work around for the interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

First round is easy, basic structured interview. Second round is a bit stressful, you will be interviewed by two person at the Cummins HQ in one hour. The second round interviews are unstructured and recruiters will ask you whatever they saw interesting in your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cummins (Bloomington, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

It was pretty stale, the interviewers were pretty robotic and almost no emotion made it hard to want to work in an environment like that. I think some people would like but I just didnt. I wish everyone the best of luck in their interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cummins (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone call 3 days after I applied and they made an offer for me to start the following week. The staffing agency was really good in the whole process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

The interview was the expected 2 on 1 format that you read about here on glassdoor. After about five minutes into the interview I knew that Cummins wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why Cummins, weaknesses and how you overcome those weaknesses (wanted STAR responses), how are you creative, specific examples of diversity in your career at IU, how I manage risk in my life, opportunities I'm looking for, what part of Cummins do I see myself working in.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

There is pre select process in my university before the official career fair. Around 2 weeks after the career fair, they contact me for on campus interview. (I couldn't make it, thus reschedule to a phone interview).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Lafayette, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke to the recruiters at the career fair in college, called back for an interview on campus - one on one interview held on campus a few days after the career fair

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself and how you chose your major?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins (Bloomington, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

It's a typical structured interview and all the questions they asked are behavioral questions. They have list and they would go over the list. There are two interviewers and they are nice and friendly.