Cummins Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.8

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

The interview was the expected 2 on 1 format that you read about here on glassdoor. After about five minutes into the interview I knew that Cummins wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why Cummins, weaknesses and how you overcome those weaknesses (wanted STAR responses), how are you creative, specific examples of diversity in your career at IU, how I manage risk in my life, opportunities I'm looking for, what part of Cummins do I see myself working in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Lafayette, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke to the recruiters at the career fair in college, called back for an interview on campus - one on one interview held on campus a few days after the career fair

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself and how you chose your major?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins (Bloomington, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

It's a typical structured interview and all the questions they asked are behavioral questions. They have list and they would go over the list. There are two interviewers and they are nice and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply in school career fair. First round is behavioral question interview. A recruiter will ask you around 6-7 behavioral questions. The second round is an on-site interview in Columbus. I talked to two different interviewers, each one took around 30mins. They ask me some question based on your resume and some technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cummins (Bloomington, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

It was pretty stale, the interviewers were pretty robotic and almost no emotion made it hard to want to work in an environment like that. I think some people would like but I just didnt. I wish everyone the best of luck in their interview process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

First round is easy, basic structured interview. Second round is a bit stressful, you will be interviewed by two person at the Cummins HQ in one hour. The second round interviews are unstructured and recruiters will ask you whatever they saw interesting in your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cummins (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone call 3 days after I applied and they made an offer for me to start the following week. The staffing agency was really good in the whole process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

There is pre select process in my university before the official career fair. Around 2 weeks after the career fair, they contact me for on campus interview. (I couldn't make it, thus reschedule to a phone interview).

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ingolstadt (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Ingolstadt (Germany)) in April 2014.

Interview

Good process, lasted only a couple of days. Initiallly contacted by recruiter then hiring manager phone interview then on site interview with team members. I was offered the job very next day.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins (Pune (East Timor)).

Interview

Had two interviews of 30 mins each. In the first interview i was told about the job profile and asked if i had any questions multiple times.
    The second one was more about Why i want to join and a few general questions about AS 2 and ind as and DCF method.
    The only problem was...I was told the role is in tax, audit or accounts but was interviewed in relation to costing and forcasting.