Cummins Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

Cummins Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN

Updated Mar 18, 2017

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Phone screen, in person. The in person portion was onsite and included various direct reports and members of senior management. Got an offer that was comically low for the level of expertise they needed. I attempted negotiating the salary but got nowhere.

Interview Questions

• Usual behavioral questions, strength/weaknesses, tell us about a time you faced this challenge   Answer Question

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on campus in the company's booth. The interview was held on campus as well. I got an email the next day and the interview was scheduled for a week later. Behavioral questions were asked. There was only one person in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you developed a relationship with your manager.   Answer Question

Thermal and Fluid Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

selected to the campus interviews session. it is about behavioral questions. the next stage is about functional interviews via phones. there are two interviewers in the behavioral interview, one asking questions and the other recording in the laptop. questions are about how i deal with difficulties during the projects and about team cooperation. In addition, projects involved in my resume are discussed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Had a first round interview (Behavioral). Very relaxed. Interviewer was friendly and asked interesting questions. However, said that I would hear back soon but never responded to e-mails for over a month and then suddenly found out that I didn't qualify.
    Overall, a decent experience but better communication would be preferred

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a difficult team?
      Projects you've worked on?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was contacted by an HR representative to set up an initial interview. I then interviewed with a member of the team I would be working with and finally with my future boss. It was a quick process and I felt comfortable with all of the questions they asked

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a HR round. It was for about 15 minutes. I was asked about my resume and then general questions for different scenarios at the workplace.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Structured with 2 on 1. The interviewer seemed in a rush. One person interviewed while second person took notes. Questions were very structured and past behavioural. There were interlinked probing questions for each question. Overall three questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you were bale to produce results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

applied online in and i heard back from them immediately to set up a phone interview with my main recruiter. The call lasted about 30 minutes and the recruiter was super friendly and made me feel very comfortable. She started off by telling me a little more about the position and then we went over my resume. I made sure to know the job description front and back so

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by one interview with Hiring Manager and later with the team. Was rejected once but one month later I got an onsite interview. My job required a work ex of 8 years and I had just 3 years of direct work ex. which actually took them one month to decide whether to bring me in or not.

Interview Questions

• What do you need to know to implement ERP in a distribution network?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

A very long process of hurry up and wait. A series of Face to Face, and phone interviews. Did an internship with the company first while finishing my MBA, then got hired upon the end of my internship.

Interview Questions

• 5 year+ outlook for self and role in the company, Asked about prior experiences and customer relation questions.   1 Answer