Cummins Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

2.9

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

The first stage for me was a behavioural interview. The asked basic behavioural questions, not difficult at all if you take out time to prepare adequately. If you pass the behavioural interview, you will be contacted after few weeks for the Technical interview which is the last interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cummins?
      Tell me about a time you made a mistake at work and had to tell a co-worker?
      What are your strengths and your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Behavioural interview with basic questions. Easy questions but difficult to judge as it was all behavioural. Got an answer back from the recruiters after 3 months. Management related questions were more and less technical ones.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Phone screen, in person. The in person portion was onsite and included various direct reports and members of senior management. Got an offer that was comically low for the level of expertise they needed. I attempted negotiating the salary but got nowhere.

Interview Questions

• Usual behavioral questions, strength/weaknesses, tell us about a time you faced this challenge   Answer Question

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on campus in the company's booth. The interview was held on campus as well. I got an email the next day and the interview was scheduled for a week later. Behavioral questions were asked. There was only one person in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you developed a relationship with your manager.   Answer Question

Thermal and Fluid Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

selected to the campus interviews session. it is about behavioral questions. the next stage is about functional interviews via phones. there are two interviewers in the behavioral interview, one asking questions and the other recording in the laptop. questions are about how i deal with difficulties during the projects and about team cooperation. In addition, projects involved in my resume are discussed

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Had a first round interview (Behavioral). Very relaxed. Interviewer was friendly and asked interesting questions. However, said that I would hear back soon but never responded to e-mails for over a month and then suddenly found out that I didn't qualify.
    Overall, a decent experience but better communication would be preferred

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a difficult team?
      Projects you've worked on?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was contacted by an HR representative to set up an initial interview. I then interviewed with a member of the team I would be working with and finally with my future boss. It was a quick process and I felt comfortable with all of the questions they asked

Product Validation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

First interview on campus, went very good, very friendly interviewers, almost all the questions were behavioral questions, and little bit of resume clarification. Second interview was through phone, an engineer called me and about 20 minutes of resume clarification questions again.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a HR round. It was for about 15 minutes. I was asked about my resume and then general questions for different scenarios at the workplace.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Structured with 2 on 1. The interviewer seemed in a rush. One person interviewed while second person took notes. Questions were very structured and past behavioural. There were interlinked probing questions for each question. Overall three questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you were bale to produce results.   Answer Question