Cummins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

309 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Behavioural interview with basic questions. Easy questions but difficult to judge as it was all behavioural. Got an answer back from the recruiters after 3 months. Management related questions were more and less technical ones.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Two person interview, behavioral. Typical questions but applied as a sophomore and didn't have much experience. It was my first interview and I did not prepare much. Did not get an offer.

Applied Mechanics Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview required detailed answers. I was specifically interviewed by an engineer, which required clear explanations. It was difficult since my position got messed up, and was required to do answer as written on paper.

Interview Questions

• Explain this project, and how it relates to your desired role.   Answer Question

I T Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Screener then hiring team member for technical screener. Tech screener claimed I did not have much experience at one of the technologies related to the position. That was completely and totally false. At least 15 years of experience related to the technology was documented on my resume. Person seemed to have some kind of issue with me even though we never talked before and suggested I would be better off applying to a junior level position on another team.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through employee referral program. I received a job screening questionary the next day and sent my responses. I didn't hear back from the hiring manager for a month and still waiting.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in kinetic modeling.   Answer Question
    • What have you enjoyed the most and the least in your current job?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cummins (Bloomington, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

It was pretty stale, the interviewers were pretty robotic and almost no emotion made it hard to want to work in an environment like that. I think some people would like but I just didnt. I wish everyone the best of luck in their interview process.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

I had a 30-minute behavioral phone interview for a summer internship. The interview went pretty well. I got a reject 3 months later due to non-availability of my preferred position.

Entry Level Materials Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Cummins in April 2017.

Interview

Met a recruiter a career fair, had an interview where I was told that I was recommended for a functional interview before getting a rejection email a few days later.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

After talking with a recruiter at a college engineering job fair, I was invited to do a next-day interview. The interview consisted almost entirely of behavioral question (maybe 10 behavioral questions and only 1 or 2 technical questions). One of the two interviewers was not an engineer, which made the interview awkward because she had no idea what I was talking about when I discussed technical concepts.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had difficulty with a team member.   Answer Question

Benefit Eligibility Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cummins in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. The Interviewer make the process very comfortable and not intimidating. The interviewer was very easy to talk with and made you feel like you were talking to your best friend. He almost make it sound like I already had the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term career goals?   1 Answer