Cummins Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.6

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cummins (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Nice attitude from the recruiters. He explained how the interview process was going to be before starting. he asked 3 behavioral questions and gave some time after those questions to ask anything about the job and the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation were you made a mistake and what did you do.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, the process lasted one week. The recruiter was just doing an outside job to help some of her peers with the recruiting process for the power generation business unit.

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins (Corpus Christi, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty easy. Anyone could answer the questions. They are basically behavioral questions: tell me about a time.... Apply your STAR technique to your answers and you're good to go. Afterwards is another interview with the manager of the unit where you'll be posted to. This is also behavioral questions.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Contacted through Career Fair, scheduled the first round of interview a couple of weeks later. Contacted by Talent Scout about three months later. The first interview was in person. The second one, telephonic. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Some general questions like your experience, the difficulties you faced in your work or study.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through college, had three rounds of interviews. Two behavioral, one technical. The behavioral rounds were generic situational based questions while the technical round was specific to the role. Great overall experience

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Interview

Had two rounds of interview. The first was Behavioral and the second was more technical. Focussed mostly around Resume with specific attention to Projects. They were also interested in understanding the way i have reacted to challenges in the past

Interview Questions

• Provide instance where you had to work with people who you felt were not professional. How did you manage the project ?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Met with plant manager, talked about passion for lean manufacturing, offered on the spot

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins in February 2014.

Interview

General behavioral questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 years, what is your field of interest, how did you deal with a difficult person, are you a resourceful person etc.

Interview Questions

• Since it was a behavioral interview, they asked pretty standard questions, nothing out of the blue.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Four basic behavioral questions and ending with Q&A. 1,Why Cummins and what to accomplish; 2. first approach failed and have to find an alter; 3. strength and weakness; 4. team conflict.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Interview

2 - 1 one with hr and 1 with a supply chain empoloyee

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a