Cummins Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cummins Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.6

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huddersfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Huddersfield, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through GradCracker, was invited for an interview approximately 3 weeks after. Interview was around 50 minutes long with a tour of the plant afterwards. There were 2 people interviewing and it was a very informal process. They asked several behavioural questions and just 1 technical question. 10 questions in total.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cummins (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Nice attitude from the recruiters. He explained how the interview process was going to be before starting. he asked 3 behavioral questions and gave some time after those questions to ask anything about the job and the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation were you made a mistake and what did you do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through college, had three rounds of interviews. Two behavioral, one technical. The behavioral rounds were generic situational based questions while the technical round was specific to the role. Great overall experience

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Contacted through Career Fair, scheduled the first round of interview a couple of weeks later. Contacted by Talent Scout about three months later. The first interview was in person. The second one, telephonic. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Some general questions like your experience, the difficulties you faced in your work or study.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

Panel interview with minimum 3-4 people discussing with you. One would be the subject expert and rest would be from related team. Technical questions were usual , but they would ask more about your overall experience and would questions from your Resume.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cummins in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got mail for first interview after 10 days or so. General behavioral questions.. After a week was second telephonic interview by hiring manager. Very friendly person. Went for like 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay well.. Don't need to negotiatie.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins (Madison, WI).

Interview

Initially submitted my resume during job fair.
    got a call for interview the next day. Interview went well but 3 weeks later got a reject from them

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you were faced with and how did you cope up with it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a sitution where you showed your leadership skills   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cummins in February 2010.

Interview

Some questions which were on her laptop and she would read out loud the questions. The other guy would type my answers

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now   1 Answer
    • What are your greatest strengths and weakness   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins (Corpus Christi, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty easy. Anyone could answer the questions. They are basically behavioral questions: tell me about a time.... Apply your STAR technique to your answers and you're good to go. Afterwards is another interview with the manager of the unit where you'll be posted to. This is also behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, the process lasted one week. The recruiter was just doing an outside job to help some of her peers with the recruiting process for the power generation business unit.