Cummins Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cummins Marketing Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

First interview was on campus with two marketing employees. The second interview was at cummins Power Generation headquarters in Minnesota. Both interviews were easy behavioral questions. I recommend coming in with a lot of questions to ask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult person?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through the online Cummins career site on their company website. The application was lengthy but it ensures that you are giving necessary information to get you and your potential employer on the same page about what you want to gain from the internship experience and what they require of an intern.
    The process has two phone interviews: first is with an HR representative and is an overview interview; the second is with a talent manager in the area your have designated.
    I applied in December and had accepted my position in mid-February.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cummins?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Phone call interviews with an HR rep, as well as two directors of distribution. The first interview was behavioral, the second two were focused on understanding the functionality of the company and what questions I had as an interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Is there a time that you had a personal conflict with someone and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

1. Corporate hr phone interview
    2. Line Manager face to face internview
    3. Line hr phone internview

standard interview, asked about past experience to see whether the candidate fits in the position or not

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cummins (Charleston, SC) in October 2013.

Interview

Visited Cummins table at college career fair, was told to apply online via their website and school's career site. Received late night phone call from recruiter offering 1st round interview in person. ++Was asked why Cummins, explain your resume, skillsets, goals, a few more simple questions.

Was called again approx. 3 weeks later saying that I had managed to go uncontacted but i was invited for a second & final interview, which would be by phone and last an hour. Was told the phone call would come from interested hired manager & exact timeline of said phone call could not be provided. Approx. 1 week later received email confirming phone interview. ++Was asked about 5 behavioral questions, briefly ran through resume highlighting most valued exp., interview quickly became very conversational though (could've just been both our chatty personalities) :).

Was informed 1 week later I got the job! Invited to participate in sales visit

Great salary offer, benefit package, relocation package, etc!!!
    Overall easy process just did not like time turnaround for job offer.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected ?: If you had all the money & time in the world what would you be doing or spend time doing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

originally got a email and phone interview. the recruiters were incredibly rude and i was immediately displeased. they sounded unprofessional and bored throughout the entire phone call. i'm honestly relieved it was only on the phone and not in person.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

I had an initial interview with HR. HR was very friendly and enthusiastic. Pretty standard, asked about items on my resume and also ask about innovation. My second interview was a phone interview with a hiring manager and was very similar to the HR interview. It was more in-depth and really focused around my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Explain a past situation in which you faced internal conflict and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question