Cummins Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor

2.8

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied Online and received a call from HR after a week. HR confirmed proceeding to next step and said would be emailing the interview schedule with Hiring manager. It has been over 2 months now.

Left me in Cold with no information about the status. It is the atleast courtesy to send an email to notify the candidate if you would not like to proceed forward after you have spoken to them for good 1 Hr.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview with hiring manager after phone interview with HR. The phone call was standard call with questions about strengths and weaknesses, experience and some behavior questions. In-person interview took about 40 minutes with detailed questions in skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• What are the critical criteria that you consider when changing jobs?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

First interview was on campus with two marketing employees. The second interview was at cummins Power Generation headquarters in Minnesota. Both interviews were easy behavioral questions. I recommend coming in with a lot of questions to ask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult person?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Face-to-face with 2 recruiters on campus. They asked general behavioral based questions. 2 months later got an email and had a phone interview with supply chain director. More behavior based questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school's recruiting website and got accepted to the interview. There were two people and one of them just took note. It was very conversational and the people are very nice. Good learning experiences and I am still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      Tell me a time when you failed to do a good job on a project
      Tell me a time when you use creativity   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, the process lasted one week. The recruiter was just doing an outside job to help some of her peers with the recruiting process for the power generation business unit.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

On campus interview, first round, all behavioral questions. There were two staff one for asking questions and another for recording. Not a lot questions, and all the questions were the same I think for all the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Questions like what did you do when you have conflict with your teammates, what did you do when you had a bad relationship with your team members.   Answer Question

Warranty Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied on the Cummins site somewhere in September. I got an email sometime in February to set up an interview with an HR person over the phone. It was a pretty standard one, normal behavioral questions. Around two weeks or so after, I was set up for a second interview with the Hiring Manager, also over the phone. I was told to talk about myself, then she asked my two of three behavioral questions. For the rest of the interview, the Manager was telling me about the position, the branch, the team and what would I work with.

Interview Questions

• Nothing like that, all were average behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2013.

Interview

Quite challenging, consisted of 3 rounds
    1 - Behavioral: Basically triggering your thoughts about people management and diplomacy that you maintain in a corporate paradigm.

2. Technical: Questions about basics of Mechanical engineering and test concepts.

3. Software and previous experience : The last was to understand software capabilities and depth in specific fields.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Interview

usually 2-3 rounds interviews, with HR, hiring manager and her peers/reports. Behavioral questions based combined with technical skill assessment.