Cummins Sales Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cummins Sales Applications Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through college recruiting but also met with the hiring manager directly. Initial phone interview was about 20 min of behavioral questions, second interview was with a hiring manager in Indiana and was more technical and related to work experience. Second interview was about 40 minutes and offer came a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work environment and tell me about a less than ideal work environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Requested clarification on some site specific things but there was no room to negotiate over salary or vacation for college level positions.

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Sales Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

I conducted an iterview on the campus of the University of Kentucky. This first Interview was in person, but a general interview that asked personality questions. I was then emailed and setup a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview, which took about 45 min, I was told that the engineer I was talking to would contact HR and they would be sending me an offer in the mail. I would then have a short period of time to decide.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you used inovation to improve a current process?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.