Cummins Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cummins Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through employee referral program. I received a job screening questionary the next day and sent my responses. I didn't hear back from the hiring manager for a month and still waiting.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in kinetic modeling.   Answer Question
  • What have you enjoyed the most and the least in your current job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN) in November 2010.

Interview

Several stages to go through. You must pass the behavior interview followed by the professional one. Then you will be in an on-site interview. There are no actually "correct" answers in the behavior interview. Just be yourself. The professional interview was much difficult. You will talk to several experienced managers and they may emphasize on what you put in your resume. So never brag in your resume otherwise you will get nailed hard.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to go through my thesis. You need to convey it in a way which people not in the direct field can still understand.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

the interviewers are very good and made me comfortaqble. the first interview is technical and it has taken almost 1 and 1/2 hr...and second on is functional...in this the basic questions are there. the entire tooks almost 2 and half months

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cummins (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Recruiter shortlisted my profile and called me over phone in order to understand my experience. He then forwarded my Resume to company and after a week I received a call from recruiter for appearing Face to Face round in Gurgaon . I visited on Saturday where diffrent experience candidates were available for different position. I got my number in 30 mins and it was 2 round interview technically and one last was HR round.

Interview Questions

• NPD cycle and explain one completed project   1 Answer
    • Do you know GD&T? What is bonus tolerance?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

It was smooth and easy basically.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juárez, México (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Juárez, México (Mexico)) in December 2012.

Interview

HR initial interview as a 1st screening process. The engineering supervisor and manager did the 2nd and last interview.
    The interview was average and the people was pretty respectful all the time.

Interview Questions

• Experience from previous jobs.
      Qualifications/Sills.