Cummins Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cummins Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cummins

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Charleston, SC) in March 2018.

Interview

Initial 15 to 20 minute phone screening by a Cummins recruiter followed by a group or panel phone interview of up to an hour. Top candidates are invited to an on-site group interview lasting about 3 hours including a tour of the production facility.

Interview Questions

• The interview team asked about my relevant experiences and how those would help me in this position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online....got a call from the recruiter asking me for my availability for a telephone interview with the hiring manager. The telephone interview happened for an hour. The manager asked me questions regarding my work experience, course work in my school and asked me basic questions related to GDT and problem solving. He also asked me questions related to conflict resolution. After the interview, he told me that it was only a one round interview. Got an offer within two days.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was " to the manufacturing world, what comes first? Quality or Manufacturing?"   Answer Question

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Applied on the company website filling out a detailed application. A recruiter followed up with further questionnaire via email. Submitted the questioannaire was followed by a phone call and I was called for an onsite interview where 4 different people/panel interviewed me. I was made an offer very quickly.