Cummins Supplier Quality Improvement Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cummins Supplier Quality Improvement Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN) in July 2012.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. First round was during career fair at college. It was a simple interview with mostly behavarial questions. I was shortlisted there and phone interview with hiring manager was second round. This interview was mostly to test my skills required for the job I was applying for. Once that step was through an onsite interview was the third and final step before job offer. Onsite interview was more of a formality where I was told about next steps and a plant tour was given.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Supplier Quality Improvement Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cummins in January 2012.

Interview

1. Campus resume submission - very long lines
    2. 2 weeks later, phone screen - University recruiting
    2. 2 months later, phone interview with hiring manager
    They offered the job, and I accepted. There was no wiggle room in the base salary, however vacation days could be increased.

Interview Questions

• How did you improve the ppm performance at your previous job?   Answer Question

Supplier Quality Improvement Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cummins in October 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interviews, all with technical engineers, the first one is an aluminu, and the other one is a senior engineering manager. After 2 rounds of interviews, offer was exteneded and accepted. First round there were quiet a few behavior questions to see if the core value matches with Cummins including good team spririt, honesty and integrity, the 2nd roud is more technical, more related to the position applied.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiatable as it is a campus hire.

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Rocky Mount, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

STAR interview process. Seven questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

based on experience