Cummins Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cummins Test Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2013.

Interview

Quite challenging, consisted of 3 rounds
1 - Behavioral: Basically triggering your thoughts about people management and diplomacy that you maintain in a corporate paradigm.

2. Technical: Questions about basics of Mechanical engineering and test concepts.

3. Software and previous experience : The last was to understand software capabilities and depth in specific fields.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. The first interview consisted of typical STAR questions and the second was more technical. It was a relaxed environment, but some of the questions were quite difficult to answer because you may or may not have had the resources to answer it thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Non of the questions should catch you off guard, you either know it or you dont.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cummins (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

mostly behavioral and questions based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• some of the situation based questions were little specific to the job the were hiring and needed specific examples from your past experiences to relate those situation.
      Like: What is the biggest challenge you faced in your previous job and how did you handle the situation and achieved them.   Answer Question