Cunningham Lindsey UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cunningham Lindsey UK Interview Questions

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey UK (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and professional. Asked a lot of great questions and explained how the daily operations were. Discussed how many partners worked in the location and how the environment is fast paced. Described how the environment is extremely professional.

Junior In House Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey UK (Tampa, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Sat in office with general counsel and answered questions for 15 minutes. He explained the position but did not ask too many questions regarding my past history. I got the feeling that based upon my resume and taking a first glance at me, he made up his mind. I attempted to discuss a wide array of my background but he did not seem to be interested. To be fair, he was very respectful, knowledgable, and courteous, but I believe that he had autonomy in the hiring process and knew exactly what he wanted.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey UK.

Interview

Met with the department supervisor and the shared services supervisor. Basic interview questions with a semi casual feel. Asked about my education and previous work experience, computer skills, where did I see myself, long term goals, etc. Very standard and straightforward interview. I felt confident after the interview that I would most likely get the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment or something you are very proud of that isn't your education?   Answer Question

Loss Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey UK.

Interview

easy informal interview process

Negotiation

no negotiating possible

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey UK (Tampa, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online on the careers site and was contacted within a week's time for a phone interview. The interview consisted of standard questions - what interests you about the job, tell me about yourself, relevant work experience etc. The same week, was called on-site to meet the team . Questions were mainly focused on work experience and standard behavioral questions. The entire process was pretty fast, the office is in a fantastic location, the interviewers were friendly and seemed like a great team to work with.

Multi Line Adjuster II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey UK (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Very poor process a joke did not have any hard questions just talked about the weather and the area where I would be working,. I had worked for the company before so I guess it was a sure win

Negotiation

No negotiation was told the amount and that was the end of the story

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey UK (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Manager flew in from out of town, met at coffee shop, reviewed my resume, they asked me a few questions about my experience, and handed me an application. The application was submitted and accepted, then I was sent an offer letter and was told what my salary would be, there was minimal negotiating on the salary. It was straight forward and simple

Interview Questions

• Can I use a specific software, and how long I had been using this specific software   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey UK (Tampa, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

Everything went really well on the phone interviews.

I met with 5 individuals with all different titles including the department head (Chicago guy). I was a difficult interview and I was asked very technical questions from 2 of the interviews. The wanted me to explain models I have completed what they were for and who used them. I was drilled on accounting transactions a few times. The department is well know in the Tampa Bay area for their high employee turnover. The head of the finance department is very very high strung and said that I seemed nervous. Two of the interviewer were very pleasant people.

Interview Questions

• Run through a inter-company transaction for me from beginning to end.   1 Answer
    • Run through how to dispose of an asset in the asset management program.   1 Answer

Customer Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey UK (Cardiff, Wales (UK)).

Interview

friendly enough, bjt one thing I noticed as I walked through the callcentre, not one single smile on anybody's face, which says it all really, glad I didn't get the job. Did ask for feedback but got no reply, poor customer service

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey UK (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was thorough, i had 2 interviews for 2 different positions initially. I was unsuccessful for the first interviews but was called back for a 3rd for a different dept. The last interview was in the 19th August and only got an answer of "no" on the 3rd October. After being told my interview was fantastic, I felt it was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• questions were aptly based on the position   1 Answer