Curian Capital Internal Regional Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Curian Capital Internal Regional Business Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Curian Capital

4.5

Internal Regional Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Curian Capital (Denver, CO) in April 2011.

Interview

After sending in my resume and having an initial interview with the recruiter I had an interview with the head of sales, the division manager, and the inside sales manager. The key to getting the job is to ask for it. At the end of the interview it is important to let them know you want the job and ask them to give it to you.

Interview Questions

• They were specific about my previous experience wanting to know the numbers. What was my run rate? What was my goal? How many advisors did I currently do business with? Luckily my previous job made me know that information so I was prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

An offer letter was sent and I accepted although in hindsight I would have asked for a higher base and commission structure. I assumed because of the size of the company that there was not room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Curian Capital

Internal Regional Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Curian Capital (Nashville, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

Online application, 2 phone interviews, then an interview with the National Sales Manager. All the individuals I interacted with were very professional. They were very helpful in preparing me for the next phase of the interview process. It was a fairly quick process.