Curse.com Sports Content Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Curse.com

1 Interview Review

Sports Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Curse.com (Huntsville, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

Absolutely Amazing! The Curse Recruiting Department was very thorough and took care of all travel, accommodations and needs during the interview process. The staff was extremely professional and timely in any all their responses whenever I had a question about salary, health benefits, location, corporate housing, and the list goes on and on. One of the big reasons I took the job at Curse was because everyone on the phone and even during the in person interview made me feel like part of the Curse family. Work Environment is so critical for people and I have to say that Curse definitely has this going for them hands down.

The interview process was great and the questions I was asked during my interview were not only targeted at my role, but what I could bring to the company based on my previous experience in the Wireless industry. Throughout the interview, I sensed that Curse wanted to "invest" in me not just in my current role but long term in my career. I am truly excited to embark in a new career in the Gaming Industry and I have to say that Curse is definitely an amazing place to do so.

Interview Questions

• 1. What specific skills do you bring to this role that other candidates do not?
    2. Describe a time when you worked on a project and it did not have the outcome that you desired? How did you react? What did you do? What did you learn?
    3. Describe one of your greatest accomplishments in your previous career and why do you consider the accomplishment great?   Answer Question