Cushman & Wakefield Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cushman & Wakefield Intern Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I did a phone interview. I did an interview with their HR Dept. Lastly, I did two short interviews with two sales associates. Everyone is nice. The setting is very corporate. Everyone is dressed in business attire. They were looking for someone with strong marketing and design skills.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with adobe software?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cushman & Wakefield

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met the hiring manager and one team member for coffee. We had a nice, easy conversation about my qualifications and the expectations for the role. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. After the interview, my follow-up attempts were not responded to. I never heard from them again, positive or negative. This strikes me as being very unprofessional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in February 2015.

Interview

Not too bad. Since I was from out of the area, they conducted two phone interviews. Primarily the interview was about yourself and why you are interested in commercial real estate and why cushman and wakefield. What do you expect to get out of this internship? Also ask you to talk about your resume. Nothing technical, all behavioral.

Intern Interview

Interview

Uploaded my resume onto the corporate website and got a call back. Then went through a phone interview and they set up an in person interview after that. Then I interviewed with the team that had the opening. Great company to work for, although I didn't get a lot of broker training which is the job that I wanted to intern for.

Interview Questions

• This is a good company to work for. Uploaded my resume onto the corporate website and got a call back. Then went through a phone interview and they set up an in person interview after that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

One brief interview with HR and director of department. They were both very casual and asked easy questions. I felt they wanted to make sure this internship was going to benefit me just as much as it would benefit them.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (San Diego, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Well this was very interesting process by which I started to look for a job when I was in college. I would like to thank Glassdoor for this opportunity to write at least 50 words in nonsense. I applied online and then got called and then interviewed and got hired. Boom.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the perfect fit for our company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

Two interviews:

One first round interview with direct supervisor.

Second round interview, interviewed with direct supervisor and head of department.

Interview Questions

• The group asked to bring in financial models and writings from school.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they offered only an hourly rate.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Memphis, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then on site interview with 5 people. not very difficult, took a long time. I would say to know a little about the company and what they do and know your resume well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

30-45 min interview, where the interviewer have a list of questions they have to ask you. I do not think it is recorded, however, the answer either right or wrong to each question was written down by one of the interviewers. Not very helpful if you get stuck, just went to the next question.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was held in the meeting room of the firm, 1hr long group interview with average difficulty questions.The interviewers were very kind, allowing the interviewees to relax in order to produce maximized cap from the interviewees

Interview Questions

• Questions including motivation, knowledge with real estate and personal life,   Answer Question