Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.7

Facilities Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Boston, MA).

Interview

There was an extensive interview process with the human resources department in Boston followed up by a second interview with the department head at the facility location. The interviewers were thorough and I sensed a certain pride in their job, company and the team they were trying to build

Interview Questions

• The obligatory what is your biggest strength /weakness   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Ashburn, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR dept following which a technical manager took my interview. They had a fairly streamlined interview process and very prompt about responding to any queries I had.

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose to work for Cushman and Wakefied?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online with the entire process taking about 4 weeks. I had 3 phone screens with different HR people and then an in person interview. I was told I would hear back by the following Monday. I never heard back again. I followed-up by e-mail and voicemail but I never heard anything. I don't know why it's so difficult to send a simple e-mail saying " Thank you but we are going with other candidates". It's all a part of the job process. Luckily, I ended up receiving/accepting another offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Met with operations manager in a fancy hotel and talked over coffee. Very comfortable and personable experience. We talked about the area, talked about the company, and talked about my experience.

Facilities Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Columbus, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out the application and then based on the resume and applicable skills, then a test (either engineer or mechanical was given). Then an offer was placed on the table dependant upon your scores.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing to do in the Engineering Field.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I did a phone interview. I did an interview with their HR Dept. Lastly, I did two short interviews with two sales associates. Everyone is nice. The setting is very corporate. Everyone is dressed in business attire. They were looking for someone with strong marketing and design skills.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with adobe software?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Broker's Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

It was actually a pretty easy process. I met with HR as an initial screening process and then a broker on who's team I was applying. They did not have a set of questions, just a conversation to see if I would be the right fit with the team. It was very low pressure and I really enjoyed the people that I got to speak with.

Interview Questions

• (Referring to previous teams I had been on) How would others describe your personality and fit on the team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Because it was an internship there was not much to negotiate.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very basic behavioral interview. I was asked about my resume, along with a few other questions regarding my interests. I spoke with four member of the team during my hour interview.

Interview Questions

• What is you interest in real estate? Specifically why New York?   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

First call was with recruiter.
    Second physical interview with recruiter.
    Third interview was technical skills over the phone.
    4th interview with on-site staff.
    Fifth and final interview with on-site executive. Took a little over a week and a half to complete.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cushman & Wakefield and what could you offer the company?   1 Answer
    • How do you prioritize your work in a fast-paced office?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. The priority is hiring someone who is friendly, looks good and their clients will like. You don't need much experience, just be trainable, be a team player and certainly be someone who knows how to anticipate needs. Through the ladder is something that can be learned.

Interview Questions

• If someone is being hostile with you, how will you defuse the situation?   1 Answer