Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

2.7

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took a couple weeks. I interviewed with 3 members of the CM team including an Analyst, VP, and Executive MD. Each sub-interview lasted around 30 min. Most of the questions were behavioral. The E-MD pulled out a pitch book and asked me for an interpretation of a chart. Overall pretty difficult interview, but not the worst thing in the world.

Interview Questions

• What was your first SAT score and which subjects were you most successful?   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Fairfax, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Great location in a Professional Executive Corporate office location located in Fairfax,Va. I had the pleasure of interviewing with three very kind professionals from this firm. The office setting and atmosphere appeared to be clean, organized, and passing through to the office to the meeting/interviewing area the staff appeared to work diligently, professionally, and productively.

When meeting with the three of the Corporate advisors, I was impressed by their "down to earth attitude mixed in with their knowledge and professionalism".

I personally felt good about my meeting with them as I felt we were all on the same page with the industry.

"overall"~excellent opportunity and hoping for a return call.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how long I'd been in the industry and if I felt I was knowledgeable and qualified for the positions in which I'd applied.   1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY).

Interview

The office was about 2 feet long the questions were obnoxious and meaningless. It was hot and they had an air conditioner that barely had any movement at all. It was a totally unprofessional environment.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief. Job description was presented through a recruiter. interviewed with her and this information was transpired to Cushman. Interviewed in person with supervisor and the invidivual with whom I was replacing. Office is extremely corporate and serious. They maybe smiled once. Left after one interview and heard from recruiter with an offer in about 3 business days.

Interview Questions

• Standard admin experience questions, wanted to know if I had received feedback from former employer and what I was good at and what I could improve upon.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Stamford, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Ask's the right questions, very relaxed, informative interviewer, experienced in Cushman & Wakefield
    way, see there's the right way and the Cushman way..hopefully I will hear from them soon.I used to work for them years ago, would love to get back in with this company.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Ended up interviewing with ten people over two months. They knew my salary requirement and ended up low balling me. It took HR over a week to agree to a $5K increase to meet my current salary so I didn't take a pay cut to join them.

Interview Questions

• What type of volatile situations have I encountered on the job, how did I react to the situation and "fix it?"   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

The interviewer asked standard questions. The process was very straight forward. No gotcha questions. The interviewer was very transparent. There were several steps to the interview process that included tests, phone, in person and video interviews. Each person provided a thorough explanation of the position and their expectations for performance.

Associate Building Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Straight forward, detalied and specific. The interviewer took me on a tour of the facility, also exposed the buildings equipment and instruments. In addition, the interviewer discussed the daily standards of operation, and opportunities for growth. The overall experience was rewarding in light that a top company took interest in my skill set

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

Spoke with four different people. Laid back atmosphere, simple questions, very easy going. Got asked to go back in to confirm final details and get an offer. Overall it was a great experience

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

the interview process was quite tedious, I initially had a phone interview which was followed by aptitude test. I then had my first face to face interview about a week and a half later. I was then asked to interview with the client 3 more times. it was a good learning experience for the next time, unfortunately I was not offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Which two words best describe you?   2 Answers