Cushman & Wakefield Listing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Listing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Richmond, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn (which there was no other way to apply to my frustration) and got a phone call from HR very soon after - about a week. She scheduled a phone interview with herself for the next week. I spoke with her on the phone interview. Very basic questions about background, experience etc. She asked about each of my salaries of previous jobs and what I though this job should pay (which there was no mention of salary on the announcement). They then emailed back later to set up an in person interview with her and the hiring manager. I met with them both but staggered on the day of. I met with the HR lady first and spoke for a while - she asked me about what my former bosses would say about me. Then I met with the hiring manager and just spoke about the job, his expectations and my experience. They were moving pretty fast so when I didn't get a call back after a week or two I knew I wouldn't be receiving a offer. Then after about a month or longer I got an email saying I didn't get it.

Interview Questions